5 Points On Why The Latest COVID Crisis Is So Bad, And Why It’s Poised To Get Much Worse | Talking Points Memo

I am guessing this is the usual trolling-lying-propaganda, but just curious,a real question, what the hell is he talking about?

5 Likes

And the GOP pout on.

Personally I was just out there “Killing Commies for Christ”.

5 Likes

Just today, two of my coworkers have tested positive. One of them continued to work while waiting for test results exposing another coworker. The other came in after hours to catch up on work which included using my bottle of hand sanitizer to clean the marker board. Two others have been sick and continue to work. I’m not happy. I had to change my plans for this weekend which now includes hoping I don’t get it.

34 Likes

Spellcheck wouldn’t catch it as “ware” was spelled correctly.

4 Likes

I read that Pfizer is working on turning their vaccine into a powder. That would solve the transportation/cold problem.

14 Likes

I hope you don’t contract it either - with all my heart.

20 Likes

Thank you for the excellent reporting, josh kovensvky.

17 Likes

Memorial Day. Fourth of July. Sturges. Labor Day. Halloween. Thanksgiving.

We’re exploding because people just can’t seem to stop getting together and celebrating a bunch of shit that we can’t celebrate together during a viral epidemic.

25 Likes

Agreed. They really are.

7 Likes

I never imagined I would believe something so outlandish, but I do and with all my heart.

11 Likes

And reading @txlawyer 's post, this is part of the reason.

The bigger part is Trump’s complete abdication of responsibility and lack of any plan to mitigate this right from the start.

He really needs to be held accountable for the deaths.

19 Likes

It’s a crime against Humanity.

I read earlier today that 80% of those people who have died from COVID in custody in Texas were never convicted of anything. That is also a crime again Humanity.

24 Likes

Thank you. I manage to miss it a couple of times before. This time I’m a little more anxious.

12 Likes

I’m really sorry. I find it ridiculous and heinous that people are left to the honor system in offices and other work places now. I remember how that works - everybody in America comes to work sick.

25 Likes

Good lord, this was totally predictable.

11 Likes

They really didn’t care. And if those people died? All the better.

5 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear this. Fingers crossed for you!

11 Likes

They don’t. I’m beginning to think that some of the GOP see these deaths as convenient.

14 Likes

trump is acting like the Russian Drago in Rocky 4. If he dies he dies…

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available