22-Year Old Who Successfully Impersonated Lesser Trumps Charged With Fraud | Talking Points Memo

At least you can finally take off your truss. They won’t let you have it in jail probably anyway.

1 Like

If he can dumb it down that far successfully, he has a bright future in the GOP hierarchy.

Honestly I’m surprised Trumpalumski hasn’t adopted him. Is he not orange enough? He’s certainly corrupt enough.

peculiarsenseofhumor copy

2 Likes

I’m not sure how “successful” his impersonation was if he got arrested.

1 Like

Good point

1 Like

22-Year Old Who Successfully Impregnated…

I don’t know why I keep reading it that way.

1 Like

Indicted? This man should be given (the now amiably dead) Rush Limbaugh’s Presidential Medal of FreeDUMB!

1 Like

Move further north?

1 Like

Yes, but only because the people he impersonated will never be arrested. That’s the difference between a fraudulent Trump and another fraudulent Trump. Veresimilitude!

@mattinpa

“A 22-year old Pennsylvania man raked in thousands of dollars by impersonating various members of the Trump family, Manhattan federal prosecutors said on Tuesday.”

Headline: Man makes buckets of money using the Trump name.

Isn’t that what the entire stupid Trump family did for the past 4 years? This guy’s a chump when it comes to true crime.

1 Like

I have a problem with the Headline- pretty much every Trump is “lesser”.

Does the term lesser Trumps imply that there are greater Trumps out there, somewhere?

Exactly. Is this worse than taking money from people for a charity and then using it for yourself? This guy probably should just have to take a class or something. That was good enough for other “lesser” trumps, although I am not at all sure they did attend.

1 Like

Yesssssss

1 Like

“22-Year Old Who Successfully Impersonated Lesser Trumps Charged With Fraud”

But Trump, his grifter kids, and Kushner all did it first…

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

The Trumps commit fraud their entire lives. Still not in jail. Someone else commits fraud, in jail before they commit the crime, via time travel.

Wow! an imposter impersonating frauds. That might make a good TV series. Reminds me of a case where I lived. A guy was taking his mistress to Vegas for a dirty weekend. On the same plane was a private eye hired by his wife. Also on the plane was another private eye hired by the wife of the first private eye, who had his girlfriend on the trip also. Must have been fun to watch as they disembarked back home and all the snoopers had to admit that they got snooped on.

1 Like

If you ever want to commit a scam…scam a scammer. They are the most gullible people in the world, because they really do believe that there is a free lunch somewhere out there and they just have to buy into some nutty scheme and it will bring them riches.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available