22-Year Old Who Successfully Impersonated Lesser Trumps Charged With Fraud | Talking Points Memo

In addition to Barron, Robert, and Elizabeth Trump Grau, Hall also created accounts impersonating Maryanne Trump Barry and Dr. Deborah Birx, the former White House COVID-19 coordinator.

Prosecutors said that Hall was arrested in Pennsylvania on Tuesday morning.

@stephen_maturin , @playitagainrowlf will you help me bail @mattinpa from jail?

3 Likes

Before they start throwing the term ‘impersonating’ around, are they sure he isn’t genetically linked? Because that sounds awfully Trumpish of him.

1 Like

Lesser Trumps?

How can you get below zero?

1 Like

In the immortal words of Canada Bill Jones, it’s immoral to let a sucker keep his money.

1 Like

It’s OK. I’m gonna plead guilty, I’ve decided. I’m tired of living a lie.

1 Like

At least you can finally take off your truss. They won’t let you have it in jail probably anyway.

1 Like

If he can dumb it down that far successfully, he has a bright future in the GOP hierarchy.

Honestly I’m surprised Trumpalumski hasn’t adopted him. Is he not orange enough? He’s certainly corrupt enough.

peculiarsenseofhumor copy

2 Likes

I’m not sure how “successful” his impersonation was if he got arrested.

1 Like

Good point

1 Like

22-Year Old Who Successfully Impregnated…

I don’t know why I keep reading it that way.

1 Like

Indicted? This man should be given (the now amiably dead) Rush Limbaugh’s Presidential Medal of FreeDUMB!

1 Like

Move further north?

1 Like

Yes, but only because the people he impersonated will never be arrested. That’s the difference between a fraudulent Trump and another fraudulent Trump. Veresimilitude!

@mattinpa

“A 22-year old Pennsylvania man raked in thousands of dollars by impersonating various members of the Trump family, Manhattan federal prosecutors said on Tuesday.”

Headline: Man makes buckets of money using the Trump name.

Isn’t that what the entire stupid Trump family did for the past 4 years? This guy’s a chump when it comes to true crime.

1 Like

I have a problem with the Headline- pretty much every Trump is “lesser”.

Does the term lesser Trumps imply that there are greater Trumps out there, somewhere?

Exactly. Is this worse than taking money from people for a charity and then using it for yourself? This guy probably should just have to take a class or something. That was good enough for other “lesser” trumps, although I am not at all sure they did attend.

1 Like

Yesssssss

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available