20 Years Later, Political Press Still Falls Hard For Swift Boat Attacks

22 Likes

Sane people, in a show of bravado, no longer cowed by their embarrassment, come out of the woodwork.

21 Likes

FIFY! :wink:

23 Likes

Josh is an amateur woodworker. So……

6 Likes

Is that a Tesla cat with a real cat?

7 Likes

It is quite possible that he doesn’t remember. Trump doesn’t care about policy, and likely filters out anything that is not personal flattery.

14 Likes

I have been able to get on every morning but THIS morning we were back to being unable to comment.

WHAT is going on? It’s been ok for quite a while now but today NOT. Did somebody screw around the TPM forum?

12 Likes

Vance served. He is an ASSHOLE but he’s not a War Wimp like DJT SENIOR who has spent his life being an asshole.

11 Likes

Just for the record: Today, as every day since I don’t know when, I despise the GOP even more than I did yesterday. In fact, I now despise it even more than I did when I started typing this post.

50 Likes

I would argue that the press does not fall hard for the swiftboating, it seems to be more like aiding and abetting…

25 Likes

It’s a black fractal cat candle.

6 Likes

Trump’s Speeches May Show Signs of ‘Dementia’ and Cognitive Decline, Top Experts Say

13 Likes

Biden Warns Trump Won’t Lose Peacefully
In his first interview since ending his re-election bid, President Biden says he’s “not confident at all” that there will be a peaceful transfer of power if Trump loses the November election.
… … … … …
I agree. It will be ugly no matter the outcome.

21 Likes

It’s shameful that after four short years of lounging in protected bases (resorts?) that J. D-BAGger Vance …

… ABANDONED HIS UNIT and hightailed it home.

(Was it on a private jet?)

AND THEN THERE’S OL’ BONE SPURS!

15 Likes

This is unduly generous: political editors are not being “played,” they are co-participants.

This is just corporate media juicing the news to gain more eyeballs while remaining consistent with owner preferences; they know what they are doing and reflection is not part of the picture.

24 Likes

Vance served. Many of those who serve don’t see combat. The last time I touched a weapon was basic training.
However, Private Bonespurs got a phony deferment at a time when everyone with a warm body was being drafted, me included. He was a fucking phony coward then and he still is.

50 Likes

The system was blocked, constipated. It took awhile before the laxative could take effect?

6 Likes

Maybe …

… lline?

13 Likes

And we will have something else he can be charged with.
He has nothing to lose if you are on your way out…go big!

2 Likes

Eh?

9 Likes