18 People Indicted In Arizona Fake Electors Scheme

Joyce Vance:

It is unclear whether they decided against charging him because of evidentiary failures, legal issues, or practical considerations at this point. But having additional cooperating witnesses certainly wouldn’t hurt.

I’ve also seen a few comments that say they’re waiting for the Supreme Court to rule on immunity.

20 Likes

Because TMF is already headed to prison elsewhere, the evidentiary record on Arizona election interference is thinner than the other defendants, and it’s not worth the additional headache of adding him to the case.

38 Likes

I am totally OK with that branding if the Republican party owns it.

Republican, the party of fake.

7 Likes

ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!! Is the subject of the Arizona case.

8 Likes

“18 Defendants”

NMNQ

13 Likes

we must have kitty :cat2: we must have kitty :cat2:

34 Likes

They definitely need more cooperating witnesses.

5 Likes

My guess? Indicting bad actors up to Trump will shine a light on how corrupt and awful the GOP is, especially the AZ GOP. Add Trump to the mix and you stir up the MAGAs. And there are a lot of them out here.

Eyes on the prize…

24 Likes

To some extent, yes, because Trump stories bring them ad revenue. But also, their unrelenting bothside-ism has normalized Trump’s behavior and pronouncements and led them contrived stories about Biden’s liabilities.

20 Likes

I’d like to help with that:

25 Likes

Guessing: Because he’s already been indicted for this scheme at the Federal level, and it would be duplicative, and arguably unjust, to charge him again, in Arizona.

10 Likes

Secret Service Agent Assigned To Protect Kamala Harris Removed From Detail After Fistfight With Other Agents

Via press release from the Secret Service:

At approximately 9 a.m. April 22, a U.S. Secret Service special agent supporting the Vice President’s departure from Joint Base Andrews began displaying behavior their colleagues found distressing. The agent was removed from their assignment while medical personnel were summoned.

The Vice President was at the Naval Observatory when this incident occurred and there was no impact on her departure from Joint Base Andrews. The U.S. Secret Service takes the safety and health of our employees very seriously. As this was a medical matter, we will not disclose any further details.

The New York Post reports:

The agent who instigated the fight was armed and grew aggressive with others, the Washington Examiner reported. A detail shift supervisor and special agent in charge pushed him to cool off, but then a fight broke out, according to the report.

That agent acted “erratically” when he arrived and eventually got on top of the special agent in charge of the vice president, then began punching him. Afterward, the unnamed agent was reportedly handcuffed and received medical attention.

30 Likes

48 Likes

Tell that to Coco Cola™. Sure they’re not the real electors, I’m arguing that fake in this case is kind of like “Compassionate Conservatism.” If you can give me a more accurate description of their actions tell me.
More seriously though, is fake the legal term? It seems more like counterfeit electors.

6 Likes

“That’s an explosive combination that has little or nothing to do directly with Israel, Palestine, or the new wave of antisemitism in America.”

Directly is doing some heavy lifting there… :wink:

3 Likes

22 Likes

For The Right Wing, Campus Protests Are The New BLM

Palestinian Lives Matter?

18 Likes

Immersion therapy. It’s intended to help us get through the next 6 months.

6 Likes

Well Played, both of you. @Ethics_Gradient

8 Likes

George Will Scorches GOP’s Anti-Ukraine Wing With A Chilling Thought | HuffPost Latest News

Ruskie republican POS bittys.

26 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available