RNC Makes It Official: Election Denialism Is Part Of Republicans’ 2024 Strategy

Just hours after Donald Trump made it clear on Truth Social that he intends to continue delegitimizing democracy in 2024 if he doesn’t win, The Washington Post published a story on the Republican National Committee’s alarming criterion for new hires.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1484581
1 Like

The Republican Party is a criminal organization.

33 Likes

The example yesterday in Alabama shows the hold TIFBG doesn’t have on the party. There is a gradual defection going on, it’s clear.

But that does not mean that Democrats can sit back and do nothing. Get out the vote and get out the information that TIFBG is simply inappropriate for the Oval Office. The MAGAt movement must be defeated and shut down.

It’s up to us.

26 Likes

Fighting a Biden victory will be even harder this time. This time, there’ll be no crying foul at states’ rule changes (in 2020, to accommodate COVID). Of course, they’ll try to cry foul at everything and anything else they can, but it’ll be really weak tea.

19 Likes

“We have always been at war with Eastasia” RNC edition.

19 Likes

The party that spent seven decades decrying Communist Thought Reform now embodies it.

• “The New Republican Man!”

• “The Great Lie Forward!”

• “Chairman Trump is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I’ve ever known in my life.”

Generations of Republican cold warriors vomit in their graves.

41 Likes

“Was the 2020 election stolen?” one prospective employee recalled being asked in a room with two top Trump advisers.

Aren’t any of Chiselin’ Trump’s advisers bottoms?

6 Likes

All of them, Katie.

10 Likes

Apparently not the two cited in the quotation.

(Unless, of course, each is both a top and a bottom.)

2 Likes

Top Adviser: Do you have any evidence the election was stolen?

Prospective Employee: Er, um…

TA: Have you any knowledge of fraudulent votes?

PE: Umm…

TA: Did you witness votes being flipped from Trump to Biden?

PE: Well, I, er…

TA: Do you believe the Big Lie?

PE: Fuck yeah!

13 Likes

Wonder if they’ll throw Rudy at it?

5 Likes

This is some next level-fucked up fascist mind control shit.

We’ve always been at war with Eurasia. We’ve always been at war with Eastasia.

6 Likes

Joe Lieberman has died

11 Likes

"Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them: 2024 Edition"

7 Likes

Mourning in America
A thousand points of blight

15 Likes

I am sorry for his family and may his memory be a blessing. His move to be an I after getting so much support from the democrats and their funds and messing up Senate committee structure will always taint my memory of him. But for now, may he rest in peace.

19 Likes

They are providing the fodder to really put that square in front of the public. We should thank them for providing the framing of the contest so readily, reduces the work load.

5 Likes

I recall the veep debate he had with Darth Cheney. He didn’t stand a chance

1 Like

I just saw on Newsday.com (NY local news).

Trump will go to the wake tomorrow of NYC officer killed in the line of duty this week.

He is such a phony. Did he call or attend any services for the Capital Hill police that died from their injuries the day after his goons threw fire extinguishers at the cops.

He is such a phony.

15 Likes

Well, guess maybe the DOJ under Garland may have waited too long to actually contain the seditionist conspiracy. Surprise? I just hope they can convict more of these bozos before they get close again to the center of power in DC. It’s not like the seditionists are not already close, I’m talking back in the White House here unfortunately. And it is closer every day now alas.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available