Jan. 6 Architect John Eastman Roasted By Judge In Disbarment Case

Well, since ETTD, i wonder how much longer the Bible has to live in this world.

17 Likes

At least you weren’t Schlapped in the face.

18 Likes

I must have had hockey on my mind. I initially read that as Schlapp Shot.

19 Likes

I just watched it with the sound off. I kept hoping that bible would combust and burn Trump’s tiny hands. He seemed to be talking slower after a while. Maybe nonstop talking is too tiring for him?

I wish.

17 Likes

He wasn’t fried or boiled either.

:cry:

3 Likes

I believe that if you added up the IQs of every Michigan GOP committee member, and elected GOP official from/in Michigan, you’d get a number that roughly matches the temperature, (in Fahrenheit), of a laboratory-grade deep freezer.

11 Likes

Not at DeSantis’ level.

14 Likes

Now that’s cold. Brrrr

7 Likes

Capitol Police and DC Metro police. Those were the guys having the door closed on their heads. Trump is such an opportunist POS.

20 Likes

The groping will also be known as an “ass Schlapp”.

7 Likes

Trump’s “gag order” is just for show. If it wrre real it would include judge and family and anyone remotely related to the case.

2 Likes

The name Schlapp says it all…

3 Likes

Laboratory freezers maintain those cold temperatures only so long Red China doesn’t meddle with the thermostats.

4 Likes

“Mr. Trump what passages of the Bible are your favorites and which ones inspire you?” “All of them Katie”.

24 Likes

I always like this, despite the furor, the Democratic Party is exceptionally centrist/moderate. So claiming that the center is between the center and the far right means that it’s still the right.

14 Likes

Jan. 6 Architect John Eastman Roasted By Judge

13 Likes

1 Like

Eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww…not in the face!

2 Likes

I don’t love that song…in fact, I actively hate that song.

You ask, “Strad, how much do you hate that song?”

The military bands are uniformly good bands, and the top bands (the Marine Band, the Army Field Band, the Navy Band, and the Air Force Band) are among the best wind orchestras in the world. God Bless the USA has become a staple in their concerts. I hate that song so much that I now avoid going to concerts by the best wind bands in the world. It’s stupid, but hearing that piece of maudlin kitsch ruins an entire concert for me.

35 Likes

Mock all you want. A Bible signed by the antichrist is a genuine collector's item.

— L O L G O P (@LOLGOP) March 28, 2024
44 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available