Discussion: WSJ: Trump, Kelly Reach Truce After Reports Hint At Chief Of Staff Departure

And it just keeps getting worser and worser…

1 Like

Maggie is growing increasingly erratic in her “access” journalism. She is basically throwing everything against the wall now, and if/when 1 out of the 100 predictions comes true, she feels validated…and takes to tweeter to claim in validation.

Keep in mind, where we are at now…none of the people she mentioned as about to be fired, has in fact actually been fired. Instead we are being treated to more “palace intrigue” stories from anonymous sources. And now, not even anonymous sources in the WH…just people Maggie talked to.

7 Likes

Only a hundred percent. Jim Mattis is 500% safe!! Weak Kelly! Sad!

1 Like

Swell.

Now will you defend your country against Russian military forces?

1 Like

Nothing to be proud of General.

3 Likes

As long as Trump doesn’t mess with the Mueller probe, I don’t care about the musical chairs and the palace intrigue games.

Trump ain’t shit. His government ain’t shit. He’s dangerously incompetent with or without so-called competent folks like McMaster and Kelly. I suspect that his administration will unravel more quickly with the absence of such people.

7 Likes

Despite the ongoing embarrassment he causes the administration on a daily basis, Kelly has graciously permitted Trump to stay on – for now. Mighty white of him.

1 Like

So Kelly was ‘safe’ yesterday. Today and all of our tomorrows are different days.

2 Likes

Baseball, hotdogs, apple pie, and forced-labor camps. Are we great, or what?

Those same 18 members want undocumented immigrants rounded up and detained, so they don’t take work away from Americans.

7 Likes

By my math, he is currently at 23 Scaramucci’s.

3 Likes

Meanwhile…
The Week has a pretty funny video of all your favorite Fox News talking heads on Obama vs. Trump re: meetings with North Korean dictators.

3 Likes

I read a piece earlier that claimed the reason some of these people don’t get fired when it’s reported they will is because PP doesn’t want to give the media the satisfaction of being right. For instance, he’d wanted to fire Tillerson for months, but didn’t do it because the media reported it first. I’m guessing that’s what’s going on here. He’ll fire Kelly when no one is looking just as he’s done with everyone else. Kelly isn’t safe. He’s tiptoeing on thin ice until the Dotard cracks. Again.

11 Likes

So John Kelly has moved from spit to swallow…

3 Likes

The truce is that Kelly doesn’t change his twitter password.

1 Like

So next Friday?

When is Kelly next traveling?

5 Likes

How soon is for now?

2 Likes

Trump said that Kelly was “100 percent safe” and Kelly told staff, “I’m in,” per the Journal.

Translation: The tweet-shiv is coming.

2 Likes

This is an Syrian cease fire.

Yeah, I read he likes to fire people when they’re on the road. Such cowardice. He doesn’t have the stones to do it himself nor can he stand to potentially face them afterwards. He’s the weakest person in the world’s idea of a tough guy.

3 Likes

I believe a wise woman once said, “I won’t think about it today. I’ll think about it tomorrow. After all, tomorrow is another day.”

Maybe Kelly has adopted Scarlett O’Hara’s philosophy. It may be the only way to get through life in Trump’s Maladministration Tower.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available