Discussion: Woman Shouts Down Florida Gov. Rick Scott In Starbucks: 'You're An A*shole!' (VIDEO)

Rick Scott: I will look into how to suppress votes of electorate such as her.

3 Likes

Yay!! Good for her. If only more people in the country were as informed and saw through the crap.

sigh.

5 Likes

FIFY

3 Likes

This story makes me feel better about America. Cara should run for office!

9 Likes

Starbucks Woman for President

9 Likes

Sweet!

2 Likes

If the man had an ounce of integrity he would not be a Republican. If the man had an ounce of integrity, he would not be Governor of Florida. If the man had an ounce of integrity, he would not have allowed Columbia/HCA to defraud Medicare and Medicaid of billions of dollars (the fine was $600M). If the man had an ounce of integrity…

Christ, what an asshole!

8 Likes

Oh, and while I’m at it: Governors do not create jobs, unless they expand the government workforce. So, no, Governor Scott, you didn’t create a million jobs. At best, you helped put policies in place that created a million jobs.

And most of those were McJobs.

Christ, what an asshole!

6 Likes

it’s the Cliff Notes version… keyboard is acting up this morning… I just poured another cup of coffee on it… :skull: :coffee:

1 Like

I like the fact that two female staffers sidle up to the woman like they’re going to shut her down. Punks.

How many people does it take for the governor to get coffee? Guess he’ll be using the drive-thru from now on.

6 Likes

She has every right to tell him how she feels, esp. since it’s most likely taxpayer money paying for the overpriced beverage.

4 Likes

It’s the filmer’s “Sweet!” at the end that really makes it art.

Also, I would have bought that lady’s drink, for sure…

5 Likes

May the Goddesses of the Internet smile upon this video and bring it many, many clicks!

8 Likes

Heck, all I need is to see Brownback in any public place.

Trust me, I got a hell of a mouth on me and I ain’t afraid to use it!

10 Likes

That was a thing of beauty, Cara Jennings!

Me thinks the slimy snake won’t be going to that Starbucks again!

4 Likes

When Michael Dukakis was governor of Massachusetts he rode public transportation to the State House. He did not need an entourage to accompany/protect him. Scott is evil.

6 Likes

Cara’s comment was not “Rich people don’t know what to do!” as reported in this article. The actual quote was “Rich people like you don’t know what to do!”

Completely different meanings.

8 Likes

Good girl. I am sure she felt a lot better getting that shit off her chest. Good for her

6 Likes

Thank you for the clarification since it does make far more sense

3 Likes

Me too. I would not hesitate for a moment to do what Cara did

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available