Discussion: Wilmore To Conservatives Mocking Hillary's Age: 'You Can Go F*ck Yourself'(VIDEO)

Discussion for article #236084

“More and more it feels like a Republican saying he wants a small government is a little like a girlfriend who says she doesn’t mind your small penis,” the host of “The Nightly Show” said.

Thank God I read that before I grabbed my coffee.

8 Likes

Remind your conservative friends to check St. Ronnie of Reagan’s age when he ran.

10 Likes

How about they all fuck each other? Rand and Rubio, Fuckabee and Santorum, Bush and Walker, Fiorina and Fiorina, Ben Carson and Trump. Endless love.

To them it doesn’t matter. Ronnie was immortal (so age doesn’t matter), is now dead (so no one can actually ask him for his actual opinion anymore, thereby showing his senility, which also has the wonderful side benefit of letting GOPers say whatever the heck the want and claim it’s “Ronnie Gospel”) and more importantly, didn’t have a -gasp- vajayjay!!

The -gasp- vajayjay disqualifies anyone from holding the Presidency in GOPers eyes (unless they’re freaking idiots with an IQ less than 60, witness Exhibit #1: Sarah Palin), and immediately opens them up to misogynistic commentary by anyone who is self anointed as a “True Conservative”… and has a penis.

2 Likes

Didn’t they just run a guy named John McCain???

5 Likes

She’s younger than Reagan was at this point in his 2000 campaign. She’s the same age as Mitt Romney. Women live several years longer than men do.

Oh, but she’s not a MILF. Never mind…

1 Like

I think I would much rather see Hillary’s face than either of Hannity’s or Savage’s. Those are two scary dudes.

Just sayin’.

4 Likes

Do republican’s ever want to see Democrat’s face? I mean we gave them a handsome, dashing, intelligent man with a beautiful family and I don’t believe I’ve heard anything other than Kenyan, Muslim, Moochelle, show me your birth certificate BS for the last six years. So yes, all republicans everywhere can go fuck themselves! A party which vomits out trailer trash like Palin and Trump to run for office should not even be allowed to participate in the national discourse.

6 Likes

“Do you really wanna have that face staring at you for eight straight years? That frightening face?”

Well we don’t exactly think “it’s the boogeyman!” when we see the face of The Savage Weiner. We could probably stand Hillary, easy.

Michael Savage

Born
Michael Alan Weiner

March 31, 1942 (age 73)

Bronx, New York City, New York, U.S.

1 Like

Conservative talking heads are walking breathing smegma.

Michael Savage is a professional turd. I don’t think it achieves anything to promote his views. I once listened to him shriek that Bill Clinton was “A HITLER! A HITLER!!”. Subtle jabs at Clinton among mainstream reporters are vastly more interesting than whatever Savage has to say.

OMG, I haven’t noticed the Savage visage since the Iraq War build-up…Someone needs to jog or fast walk past the dessert cart.

Reagan ran in 2000?

Don’t forget this picture:

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1405&bih=778&q=Michael+savage&oq=Michael+savage&gs_l=img.3..0l10.3010.7041.0.11549.14.10.0.4.4.0.57.493.10.10.0.msedr...0...1ac.1.64.img..0.14.516.D02vu0f7Nyc#imgrc=t0jaQ8XyeRLQ6M%3A%3BuG9ttSSSTw6_RM%3Bhttp%3A%2F%2Fimg32.imageshack.us%2Fimg32%2F953%2Fnudeginsberg1.jpg%3Bhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.ar15.com%2Fforums%2Ft_1_5%2F1037800_.html%3B361%3B348

Ah yes, the myth of Ronald Reagan. They conveniently leave out that he raised taxes in 7 of his 8 years in office, 11 times in all, tripled the federal deficit, and grew the federal government exponentially. Everything about the conservative belief structure is bull. shit. Seriously. Every facet of it, a load of dog shit. Even their heroes.

2 Likes

“Do you really wanna have that face staring at you for eight straight years?” She hasn’t even been elected to a first term yet and they are already worried about her getting elected for a second term. They know they’ve got nothin for this election cycle. And I for one take glee in the fact that Hillary getting elected scares their tiny little balls right up into their body cavities.

2 Likes

Heck, just look around at the current collection of ass-faces in the GOP. Punchable Ted and Horrible Scottie are the most ‘‘attractive’’ of the lot (puuuke).

I meant to say 1980. My bad…

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available