Discussion: Why This Trump-Boosting Ex-Judge Turned Fox Star Has The President’s Ear

She meets the two key criteria for Fox:
-Conventionally attractive
-Willing to enthusiastically regurgitate even the most ridiculous right-wing propaganda at a moment’s notice

8 Likes

Jeanine Pirro exudes judicial temperament.

4 Likes

She’s the Black Shirt queen of the Yahoos. She exemplifies the Trumpian tin pot dictator /banana republic ethos with the requisite garish opulence, tough talk, gaudy criminality, and deranged vanity.

What I still don’t get is how this vile crap sells. Just proof that 25% of the population are gullible, enfeebled, idiotic, deficient nimrods with fascistic leanings.

8 Likes

Pro-police?

“There is a cleansing needed in our FBI and our Department of Justice,” the former judge said …

Maybe not so much.

4 Likes

Yes, it is that simple and obvious. Cue some Sinatra…

Because Pirro has cleavage and tells him what he wants to hear. Trump’s narcissism and fetish for large breasts aren’t exactly state secrets.

6 Likes

That should have read "Pro-police state."

14 Likes

Donald J. Trump: You know and …
Unknown: She used to be great. She’s still very beautiful.
Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.
Unknown: Whoa.
Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.
Unknown: That’s huge news. T
rump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —
I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was
married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony
tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look."

5 Likes

I wonder how many times Trump grabbed her . . .

1 Like

Had she been a judge in California, I can’t imagine how many times I would have been held in contempt. I’m in contempt right now, as a matter of fact.

2 Likes

That pneumatic chest is really something, isn’t it?

4 Likes

Evil and evil equals evil

3 Likes

Heh, heh, he says, twirling his mustache.

1 Like

Changing your hairstyle can make a BIG difference!

8 Likes

Sadly, every other country’s intelligence agency also has to watch Fox News, as it’s a surefire method of knowing what our President is thinking and what he will likely do. Fox News is the cancer on this country. While their idiocy would find other homes if they weren’t around, the biggest benefit this country could receive would be the quick demise of Fox News.

10 Likes

Hear, hear. But I would add that they are both dirty fucking traitors too.

1 Like

Why? (waves hand) Oooh! Oohh! I know that one!

Because he’s a moron?

3 Likes

And blonde.

The iDJiT only does blondes.

1 Like

I disagree. Democrats en masse defending Mueller would just make it even more political, right now it’s all conservative whining, something they do every single day and have been doing for 30 years. It’s just more GOP victimhood on display. The issue isn’t Democrats not defending him as a party platform, if there is to be ANY pushback, it has to come from the media. And Andrew Sullivan shouldn’t be taken in any dose, small included.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available