Discussion: Why This Trump-Boosting Ex-Judge Turned Fox Star Has The President’s Ear

What are you so sorry about? Your description of Pirro looks perfectly legitimate to me. No need to apologize.

6 Likes

Pirro should also be advising Trump and Roger Stone on this matter. From yesterday’s Business Insider:

• Fourteen former national security, intelligence, and foreign policy officials recently wrote an amicus brief as part of a lawsuit brought against President Donald Trump’s campaign and Roger Stone, his longtime adviser.

• Among the former officials are John Brennan, a CIA director; James Clapper, a director of national intelligence; and Michael Hayden, a director of the National Security Agency.

• The brief explained how the Kremlin used local actors to help amplify the scope and impact of its influence operations, including the one targeting the US election in 2016.

9 Likes

Al Pirro, another tax cheat thief who went to prison!
Nothing but the best Donny Peepee!

3 Likes

Incompetent is right.

3 Likes

Nah, they are probably writing the scripts for Fox these days…the nice intern, “who just knows the words” to put in Sean Hannity’s ugly mouth, is probably a foreign agent…

4 Likes

Well, that explains some of it. She’s off the rails ADD, can’t think in a straight line, and is pounding the amphetamines. And the gas pedal.

3 Likes

On a side note DeRay McKesson, BLM organizer, is suing her for defamation.

7 Likes

Good.

2 Likes

C’mon, Trump likes to brag about how he only likes 10s, but really neither Ivana and certainly not the “Visitor” Melania are 10s. Just like Trump is the trailer’s trash idea of a rich man, Melania is their idea of beautiful classy woman, but she looked better before all the surgery… she is fake all over

5 Likes

She now looks like a Pucci mannequin—all plastic and soulless.

4 Likes

Yeah she does.

You can get work done and not look like that but you have to know when to stop and I don’t think that’s in any Trump’s vocabulary.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure the Donald dictated what she should look like and what work she would have done.
Even with all the cosmetic surgery, she looks unhappy and unnatural.

9 Likes

This needs to become SOP. Sue these lying bastards every time. It’s the only way it’ll stop.

5 Likes

Why is that not just inevitable? If you are married to someone who is going to pick your looks apart then you need to get divorced.

I’ve told young women my only advice about marrying and having it work is : do not marry someone who does not prefer the way you look without makeup.

Anything else is asking for misery.

8 Likes

I wonder if Trump ever grabbed her…but I digress.

What is important about Pirro is that she currently being sued by a Civil Rights activist for defamation that have caused the activist to fear for his life. The statements by Pirro about the activist are without a doubt false and defamatory. The question is; as a journalist were her statements against a public figure protected. The answer comes down to “malice”. If it is found to be more likely than not, the standard in a civil case, that Pirro was acting in bad faith and spoke or otherwise published information with reckless disregard of whether the information was true or false, Pirro will likely lose and FOX will be out several millions.

5 Likes

I don’t think he has honored her with that.

1 Like

Well, call me old fashioned, but I never would go around rating anybody to begin with. I´ve been attracted to a lot of women in my life, and they were all quite different. Except that none of therm were fascists; that´s a major turn-off for me :wink:

4 Likes

Shame on Fox for employing this fascist. Any number of her openly fascistic statements should have gotten her canned, and Fox News and everybody that works there is complicit. Dems and decent people everywhere should raise holy hell about her calling for her political enemies to be imprisoned, and boycott Fox advertisers until they fire her and denounce her horrid statements.

1 Like

Nah…JJ has a dick. You’d know that if you ever watcher her show.

1 Like

He was a weird Jeopardy champion, but not that weird. The TV writers are having a hard time keeping up with reality these days.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available