Discussion: White House: Trump Asks Bolton To Invite Putin To DC In The Fall

1 Like

One word:

Cellmates.

24 Likes

Of course.

Trump wants Putin there on the reviewing stand next to him for his bigly swaggering Military Parade so he can look like a big man.

What a pathetic excuse for a President…

25 Likes

They will be holding hands.
Maybe a kiss on the cheek.

4 Likes

When in the fall will this happen, like two weeks before midterms? Is it easier for Putie to cyber assist Dump when the call comes from inside the house? This is all just freakin crazy.

17 Likes

It’s been requested that Putin bring his entire Executive office staff, the Duma and his university graduating class. Room accommodations at the Trump International in DC have already been made. DoD, HHS and EPA will share in the invoicing.

10 Likes

“In the Fall”, huh? What a coincidence, something else happens late in the fall! Wouldn’t want to goose his numbers with the base just before an election, would he?

12 Likes

This is such a weird decision politically. Have Putin put his feet up on the Resolute Desk to trigger the libs? I don’t get it.

Certainly Trump should be paranoid enough not to have his little one-on-ones in any space controlled by the US government, so that’s not the reason.

11 Likes

He wanted to look Presidential and couldn’t find anyone else to come. Kim J. declined.

11 Likes

His base doesn’t need goosed, they poll in the 90s regardless the idiotic stunts he pulls. And I’d think GOP establishment would be leery of a repeat of this last week shortly before the election, fearing whatever negative effect it might have on voters not entrenched in his camp already.

8 Likes

“Trump has asked national security adviser John Bolton to invite Russian President Vladimir Putin to Washington in the fall.”

“And tell him to bring the rubber sheets!”

21 Likes

5 Likes

Hey Donnie, great idea! I’m sure it will work out perfectly to have another summit with your bestie Vlad just before the midterms.

It won’t be a reminder at all of Russia’s determined and continuing efforts to undermine our democracy and rig things in favor of their favorite puppet.

And I’m sure Mr. Mueller won’t feel any urgency to bring some indictments to help put an end to your submission of our country to its adversaries.

10 Likes
  1. no way in hell is Putin coming here with Mueller hanging around,

2. somebody please tell PP that Trump Moscow will never, ever happen so that he can stop kissing ass.

3. maybe all the theories are true and Putin’s coming to take over.

3 Likes

He is inviting the man who ordered the 2016 cyber attack on our elections to D.C. and the WH. Trump saw the evidence in January of 2017. Putin will be given the keys to the place, a state dinner, and a night in Lincoln’s bedroom.

8 Likes

From cnn.com just now:
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-today-07-19-18/h_3cd0ba0277c173746f17718239d0452f

Welp, trump must be a glutton for punishment. I wonder if this meeting will lack aides as well?

12 Likes

Trump might be the dumbest man on the planet. With all the blow back he is facing over Helsinki he wants to invite Putin to the White House? How stupid is that?

12 Likes

Someone jam the servers in the WH.

1 Like

“Do you think he likes me? I can’t tell if he likes me or not. Ask him if he likes me, John. And, uh, if he does, ask him to come visit me in DC this fall? I don’t want to ask him myself. I get too shy and weird around him. But I just know I’ll feel more comfortable if I already know he likes me …”

23 Likes

https://twitter.com/passantino/status/1020039618010308608

Yup, but yesterday Trump said this is not happening. Uh huh.

21 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available