Discussion: WATCH LIVE: Donald Trump Holds Florida Town Hall At 3 PM ET

Don Rickles is a great insult comedian. Andrew Dice Clay is not as good as Rickles and a lot bluer. I think Mr. Drumpf is at about the same level as Triumph the Insult Comic Dog. I don’t like Triumph that well and I like Mr. Drumpf’s comedy even less.

'Fraid not. :laughing:

3 Likes

Manafort (the gateway to Putin) lying. I just can’t believe it. Color me shocked.

5 Likes

WTH?!

STOP. IT. !!!

Where are the “WATCH LIVE: Hillary Clinton holds rally” posts? There are none. It’s just Trump.

2 Likes

Ok, I have made this offer once before.

I want to send good ol’ Wisconsin cheese to accompany DT’s whine, but I have never been good at pairings.

At least if I send it from Wisconsin, he will have one thing made in America.

1 Like

American cheese, duh! Or Velveeta for his enchiladas.

The story as I understand it is that Trump is the one who personally had it changed.

https://www.veooz.com/news/fLJL7rq.html

This is not funny and those who support him had better realize this is not an us and them. We are all going to feel the effects. Trump is not stable and he is not whom you think he is.

This is not a football game. Not your team against mine.

The Democrats are not evil and do not work against the people like the GOP do. The Democrats work for the General Welfare as the Constitution demands, And when you have a healthy educated productive society with wages people can live and buy on the better off the whole country is.
When you have one party that does not believe in science and one that does. I would want the one using the latest technology to move the country forward in order to make life better for the people and the planet.

What the hell is so wrong with that the GOP would rather burn the House down than elect a Democrat. And if you are gonna bitch about Hillary, try using actual facts and not GOP talking points.

3 Likes

Just read an article where they clocked it at 11 minutes of pivot (went after Clinton/Obama) before going into the 40 minute regurgitation of the past year. The article ended with something to the effect of “No new controversies were raised”. :wink:

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available