Discussion: WATCH LIVE: Donald Trump Holds Florida Town Hall At 3 PM ET

So who has he flung poo at today?

Trump Hispanic support among voters in FL is <13% Romney and McCain 40%+

3 Likes

Someone will bake him an apple pie and he will insult it and them.

1 Like

Steve Miller?

Time keeps on tickin’ tickin’ tickin’ into the future?

1 Like

The funny thing is, he’s using 1980’s terminology.

They’re called Developing Nations, last I heard…

1 Like

America, gateway to Mali!

2 Likes

I just saw that…Drumpf’s Hispanic outreach is on track! On track to drive his share of the Hispanic vote into the single digits, that is.

3 Likes

I expect that the majority of his audience is past child-bearing age, and those that aren’t probably think that they will be protected, in some way, from the ravages of the virus.

1 Like

Or Mississippi.

7 Likes

I can’t watch Drumpf speak, I almost go into anaphylactic shock. What’s the context to this??

Trump: I want to watch Ivory Snow. I want to watch cereal.

— Ben Jacobs (@Bencjacobs) August 3, 2016
5 Likes

Trump: We are going to have a lot of switch.

“All your wall plate are belong to us!”

7 Likes

Did Melania write that?

2 Likes

He’s rambling all over the place about how the press treats him unfairly. Still upset that he was called out for mocking the disabled reporter.

7 Likes

I want to watch ginzu knives, I want to watch Billy May, I want to watch Popeill pocket fisherman.

2 Likes

O.T. Trump campaign caught lying about removing arming of Ukraine from party platform.

4 Likes

Nope. It’s always been a vacation/car-and-motorcycle racing spot.

1 Like

Kinda what I was thinking when I posed the question :grinning: Thanks for confirming

1 Like

America’s first cut-up candidate?

4 Likes

And that’s the Part where Trump makes the bold step that solidifies his hold on his supporters…by announcing that the Military under Obama is so disheveled and depleted that Mali’s Navy has been rated better (by FOX “news”) and more modern than ours.

2 Likes

And the fact that Mali is landlocked wouldn’t matter one whit to them.

The Army controls the small navy (approx. 130 sailors and 3 river patrol boats).

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available