Discussion: WATCH: 2 Minutes Of CNN's Over-The-Top Runaway Blimp Coverage

Every day, on cable TV, is a brand new science-less, history-less, art-less day except for certain loaded turns of phrase and arcs of rightwing spin…

Christ, Wolf always looks like someone is assaulting him with a 15" diameter butt plug, and Barbara Starr looks like Michael Musto in drag.
I am seriously thinking about inviting CNN to my home in order to cover my morning bowel movement. They should get about, oh, 3 or 4 hours of breathless “BREAKING!” coverage out of that. Hey, maybe they can get that beacon of journalistic professionalism Don Lemon to join in the commentary.

1 Like

TPM ran this story earlier today on the judge’s decision in Alabama, but there has been nothing further reported on any media website in the last 5 or 6 hours…

I went to high school in NJ. We had a PE teacher, close to retirement, who had coached a track team just a stone’s throw from the Hindenburg disaster. He said he and his team stood in awe and could feel the heat they were that close.

Today, the NJ Tnpke goes right by the site of the disaster.

I could not help but be reminded of his anecdote when this latest hit the news. .

You are most funny, grasshopper.

They remind me of a bunch of high school kids in a “communications” lab playing at news “hosts”.

yes, i read it early this morning… and that’s the only reason i’m aware of it. nothing in the wapo/nyt nor cnn/msnbc.

1 Like

Thanks for this. My wife and I are proud to know one wealthy couple who donates $20K per year to PP.

2 Likes

There was a PP volunteer in front of my local library earlier today, but I had neither cash nor cards with me, so I quickly scurried on, but I must atone for that sin by doing something on line.

1 Like

So you send coupla bucks like we do. Whatever you can afford.

1 Like

Or an SNL skit.

1 Like

Now Wolf (I had to be gifted money to qualify for Final Jeopardy) Blitzer and CNN are simply f**king with us. I’d like to think they are laughing hysterically off set—but alas, I am sure they are not.

1 Like

Good grief. I lost interest after reading about the hilarity here.

Not someone’s finest moment. Ouch.

“Oh, the humanity!” – Wolf Blitzer

Good point. He and some other CNN, aka, Fox Lite hosts take themselves very seriously, think they’re doing a public service.
Fact is they’re super lightweights.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available