Discussion: Trump Unloads At Freewheeling Alabama Campaign Rally For ‘Big Luther’ Strange

Those damn Mexican birds are going to fly right into the wall. I’m telling you, folks, those goddamn birds are going to pile up like rich Muslims trying to rent rooms at my hotel – believe me!

10 Likes

The idea of Trump being confused and stuck in a corner at the White House is profoundly amusing this morning.

Thump … ah no, let me try it this way … Thump … damn … Thump

19 Likes
28 Likes

Kind of like playing peek-a-boo with an infant. Where’s daddy, where’d he go…here he is!

Except with ‘adults’.

JHC, we are so f*cked…

4 Likes

The Patriots will. Count on it.

9 Likes

George, magnanimity really doesn’t suit you.

However, there are other examples:

1. Shaking his wife’s hand; did he not recognize her?
  2. The incident with the Limousine where he took a right angle off the plane and walked past his own limo.
  3. The photo op where he neglected the bill he was to sign; the reason for said photo op; and Pence had to usher him back to the desk.
16 Likes

The Post story mentioned that he started out with the Vegas Lounge Open;
(Don’t get me wrong, etc)
“I love Alabama! Alabama’s special!”

“When it’s freewheelin’ and the wheels start to come off!”

2 Likes

And yet at the same time profoundly scary relating to international issues!

1 Like

Unfair: That was entertainer tradecraft. Remember when the guy used to come out and put the cape on James Brown, and James would hand the cape back and do another encore? I’m sure that’ where Trump got it.

4 Likes

Atta boy Luther! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

[quote=“the_loan_arranger, post:31, topic:62690”]
calling it a “total disrespect of our heritage.”

Donnie usually isn’t this perceptive. While it is undeniable that police brutality and racism is our heritage, I’m surprised that Donnie Dotard was able to figure this out. Doubtless he is convinced that this is the way things should be. I expect it goes over well in Alabama.
[/quote]Yep. Total, compelling and effective dog whistle for racists. Heritage =white heritage. American heritage=white heritage. Confederate heritage=now we’re talking in the big leagues.

8 Likes

Luther’s part could in fact have been played by Bob Williams’ dog Louie. Excellent.

3 Likes

I hate myself for not being able to withhold saying it but I’m not sure on that one. He said she “really wanted to be here” which you might well say if she couldn’t make it but also might emphasize that she’s there because she wanted to be. I’d call it one potential non-drop in a bucket of impairment evidence. I mean, let’s not be greedy when we’re so abundantly blessed with bizarreness.

13 Likes

They were never there. It’s the conservative way!
And the (few) ones that are speaking up now, the majority stood by and cheered when the Republicans started down this road back in the 90’s and have participated all along the way, through Whitewater, filegate, HillaryCare, blowjob impeachment, purple heart bandaids, BENGHAZII!!1!!1!!, and email.

But now they’re distressed…

8 Likes

More of a foghorn than a dog whistle, but otherwise, yeah.

6 Likes

Making America Grate Again…over and over.

7 Likes

Trump is racist on camera and off camera. The NFL players should stand up and separate their league from Trump.

But he didn’t come down there to bash Kaepernick. He bashed Kaep because he was looking for an outlet for his anger. He’s angry about the Russian investigation developments. He seems particularly concerned about the Facebook ad issue. We’re going to find out how they targeted those ads and that Jared Kushner, Brad Parscale and Steve Bannon were involved.

Then we have the troubling report on hacking. We don’t even know one half of what the Russians were able to do. They had sophisticated means and motive to target our voting systems. We need a full forensic analysis of all the e-voting machines and voter registration databases. I’ll start with Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Florida, and North Carolina.

16 Likes

The wait is over. Twitter storm this a.m. directed at McCain

And just a bit of premature praise for Lisa M (he doesn’t know how to spell her name, I’m sure).

13 Likes

melania has taken a knee a few times she getting fired too?

Well, it’s a decent alternative hypothesis, but Melania didn’t look at all like she wanted to be there.

…And Trump is still a dotard.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available