Discussion: Trump Unloads At Freewheeling Alabama Campaign Rally For ‘Big Luther’ Strange

And while he only got to speak for 5 minutes, he had to stand there looking like a fanboy for the hour that Trump droned on.

19 Likes

Trump doesn’t care who gets the seat, so long as he has an ® after his name. Lest we forget, there will be a Democrat standing for election in November; while it’s a long shot for him to win, there just might be enough voters disenchanted with Moore (if he wins the primary) who will just stay home. Unlikely, i know, but still plausible. If Strange defeats Moore, I believe he will go on to victory in the general, but again, enough may just dislike him enough to “sit this one out.” Let’s hope the Democratic Party gets off their ass and spends lots of money and time to elect their candidate (Doug Jones?)

19 Likes

OK. He’s nuts.

10 Likes

See, a real orator is taught, as are writers, to build momentum from the start and finish big, reason being it keeps the audience’s attention and prevents them from leaving…knowing the big finish is worth the wait.

Ah, but Trumpenfuehrer knows nothing of this, and precious little of virtually anything else! You can bank on that!

14 Likes

He is such a good role model for children! I mean, son of a bitch!

7 Likes

A speech like this should be exhibite A that this man is mentally unfit for office.

21 Likes

Come for the violent atmosphere, come for the hatred, come for the danger, stay for the Diagnostic Breakout Groups!
“I never heard him admit he might have made a mistake before. Think we’ve made some progress at this session?”
Chorus:
####Noooooo!!!"

14 Likes

Well, maybe not. He may well have been explaining why she was there.

7 Likes

Ah, another day, another slew of dick moves by Donnie2Scoops. Friday nite, no John Kelly, Javanka are sabbathing, so yee-haw! Off the meds and off the chain! “Heritage”! Hot dang, yes! Something about being in 'Bama must have given him a super jolt of Vitamin KKK that he’s still high on this AM with his Stephen Curry tweet.

15 Likes

Yeah another black person stands up and they get called out by him how ironic…he is still not racist though…he loves all black people

14 Likes

Donnie usually isn’t this perceptive. While it is undeniable that police brutality and racism is our heritage, I’m surprised that Donnie Dotard was able to figure this out. Doubtless he is convinced that this is the way things should be. I expect it goes over well in Alabama.

16 Likes

Try as I might, I just can’t wrap my mind around this, a Democrat who’s a “normal politician”, and apparently an okay guy, Doug Jones, is a long shot running against, likely opponent and certifiable bigot, religious fanatic and crazy person, Roy Moore.

It’s like the stupid white people’s Olympics.

38 Likes

Even Nixon didn’t condemn protesters in abusive terms publicly–he sent Agnew-the-attack-dog to do that, then unloaded out of earshot, with Haldeman and Erlichman and the taping system. I ask again: WHERE is the “character counts” and “dignity” of the office crowd? They’re seriously AWOL with this dude.

12 Likes

"Invoking his signature border wall, Trump said that it “has to be see-through”’

Yes! Trump will begin a Manhattan project dedicated to making transparent glass. It will change the world!

“The crowd began trickling out early after Trump’s speech exceeded an hour”

Yep the beer was running low and the Shrimp was definitely on the warm side.

11 Likes

This is Trump’s WWE faux wrestler* interpretation of how to handle the situation. He’s used to fluffing himself talking smack.

*Faking being a fake athlete.

11 Likes

I don’t think we’ll be seeing any championship teams appearing at this White House.

12 Likes

Life is full of coincidences like that. You and Ryan Lizza—so cynical…

Trump has now attacked Jemele Hill, Colin Kaepernick, & Stephen Curry. All have something in common but I can’t quite put my finger on it.

— Ryan Lizza (@RyanLizza) September 23, 2017
23 Likes

Idiocracy incubator

6 Likes
17 Likes

The Dem is running about even in the polling—and if Moore wins (which I agree is likely) the Dem has a real chance of winning in the general.

22 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available