Discussion: Trump To Remove Chief Of DC National Guard In Middle Of Inauguration Day

1 Like

Donnie is a Tough Guy! Just you wait and see how many post offices are named after him!

18 Likes

Although it hasn’t been formally announced yet, the theme for Coronation Day will be:

On With The Purge!

Oh, how I wish someone would do a television show about Drumpf along the lines of *That's My Bush!* I'm sure it'd be an unqualified success. Not to mention drive him batshit crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC-m1ptBzuI
13 Likes

This is a symptom of his incredible paranoia. He wants anyone who might not be “his guy” out asap.

74 Likes

Bizarre is right.

If they trust you so little that they want you to resign before the mission is over, I’d think hard on resigning before the mission begins.

77 Likes

Petty moves by the amateur hour administration. Hey Trump, your transition team is making you look even worse than you already do. Get used to this idea - many around you are taking notes. There will be many, many books written about this era. Not likely to be about how big-ly things went, but about how bizarre and foolish decisions ruled the day.

64 Likes

The guy is black. Need one say more?

81 Likes

Schwartz told the Post that he was not informed why he must step down abruptly on Inauguration Day.

Schwartz loses job because putz wants to prove the size of his schwanz.

33 Likes

What would you expect from an administration headed by the Asshole-elect.

They would fuck up pre-sweetened kool aid. Sad.

24 Likes

Or else the sweeping of the streets of protesters begins at 12:05.

36 Likes

“Maj. Gen. Errol R. Schwartz” It’s right there in the name! (Well… almost.)

7 Likes

Trump never learned the essential maxim “Kein Schwanz ist so hart wie das Leben”.

2 Likes

Not. My. President.

57 Likes

Jesus Christ, what psycho will be in charge the next day for the women’s march?

76 Likes

So who is he going to blame when chaos is the result of his own actions?

24 Likes

In the middle what could very well be a full blown riot.

19 Likes

Very weird, dishonorable treatment for a military officer. This is what is done in third world countries that are worried about a military coup from a politicized, disloyal officer corps. Just what is the thought process that is going on here?

84 Likes

Oh, god, I hadn’t thought of that. I really hope this whole shebang doesn’t turn bloody.

10 Likes

Trust me, this will NOT play well in the military.

They already view Trump with suspicion because of his earlier comments about “knowing more than the Generals about ISIS”.

This will only confirm their view that he is an unstable autocrat who will PURGE the military of anyone who does not kiss his ass.

64 Likes

Sounds like someone is afraid of a coupe d’etat.

32 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available