Discussion: Trump To Appoint Anti-Abortion Leader Charmaine Yoest To Post At HHS

Thank you. I’ll echo you: HELL NO! Let’s crush them.

6 Likes

No, in fact Bernie is more like Trump. Josh has ignored this story but Bernie has been very busy trying to work up acceptance among the Democrats for anti-choice Democrats.

Way to fuck us over, Bernie. You just demonstrated what I always knew - you don’t give one goddamn about women of any political persuasion or for POC. It’s all about the one demographic who listens to you - white males.

10 Likes

I co-sign!

3 Likes

Keep it up, you twisted thug. Keep tying the lead boots to the entire GOP, as the 3-letter agencies close in and they measure you for all-over orange.

3 Likes

Does anyone know anything about Trump’s relationship w/ his mother or what she was like? Because he seems to be uncomfortable w/ women who hold power or who are “equal” to him unless they look like dolls…he likes the dolls, and he likes people who fawn over him. But he seems hostile to an awful lot of women or dismissive of them (like his second daughter).
He doesn’t act like a man who had a healthy relationship w/ his mother. He seems to like his sister, but she seems to be one of the few women he actually respects, who doesn’t work for him, and who he doesn’t want to sleep with…
I think the dad was a prick like DT but no knowledge of the mom other than her bizarre hairstyles.
I’m trying to understand why he is hostile towards women.
Any ideas?

6 Likes

Yet another one-trick pony put in an administrative post of which they are not even the slightest qualified. I say “Bleh” to that.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see how she addresses all the issues facing HHS. You realize that agency does lots and lots of stuff that has nothing to do with abortion or birth control.

3 Likes

This means nothing. No reason to expect anyone better.

Right to life = pro-rapist paternity rights

9 Likes

Remember this?

“Every sperm is sacred
Every sperm is great
When a sperm is wasted
God gets quite irate!”
(Monty Python)

10 Likes

Just another step so Trump can fulfill his promise to ban abortion and for “some form of punishment” for women who have abortions.

3 Likes

Trump’s recent hard-core anti-choice fervor is quite sincere and genuine. Principled, you could say. Has nothing, NOTHING to do with pandering to Evangelicals & social conservatives (most hard-core “clingers” in his declining “base”).

Remember the video of Trump claiming he was “Pro-choice”?
Remember Trump donating to Planned Parenthood?

Like I said, this is sincere & all about principle!

6 Likes

Is like the 5th "Oh For Fucks Sake " moment today?
The jaw won’t drop any farther

9 Likes

“Yoest told the New York Times that she believes abortions can cause breast cancer.”

As dumb as a shoe: perfect Trump material.

1 Like

Ah, an Ancient Greek scholar! Returning us to good times, when women were kept illiterate and housebound. Except for the entertaining concubines, who seem to be a necessity in all cultures.

1 Like

Working toward a permanent underclass of serfs , scrambling for breadcrumbs thrown over the wall of their gated communities.
Getting closer every day
Yet there may be a glimmer of hope.
Last night on CBS news they interviewed some Coal miners wondering
Hey Trump! Where are the jobs you promised us ?
Bound to get ugly fast as you I and the rest of the world know They ain’t coming , not tomorrow , not ever . Coal is over

Edit
Link

8 Likes

But Ivanka says Trump is sensitive to women’s issues!!

9 Likes

Trump’s term needs to be aborted!

2 Likes

It’s not just the ignorance here, it’s the stubborn insistence on remaining ignorant, on ignoring all data that contradict the world view. This is “flat earth,” “the moon landing was faked,” caliber ignorance.

6 Likes

What’s almost funny about the GOP’s anti-abortion jihad, is they were WINNING under OBAMA,
(Obama’s healthcare plan, with covered contraceptives, brought about the lowest rate of abortion since Roe v. Wade).
Since then? The GOP sues to eliminate contraception coverage under ACA.
Since then? The GOP attempts to destroy the ACA, depriving 24 million of coverage, and eliminating mandates of care (like the contraceptive coverage) for all U.S. healthcare plans.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available