Discussion: Trump Threatens To Seat Gennifer Flowers In Front Row Of First Debate

Sorry Bro,
Check the comment history.
Until yesterday, I haven’t posted but sparingly for almost 5 weeks.
Further, I don’t believe I’ve EVER replied to you personally-- previous to today.
And I wasn’t a part of ANY ‘deplorables’ thread.

You should just stop.

jw1

1 Like

Why don’t you wave the flag, it’ll shut down the thread but we may just be all talked out by now.

3 Likes

I haven’t personally joined in the argument, but flagged a few hours ago – apparently no one’s home!

3 Likes

You are mis- reporting how she will be introduced. It will start with Gennifer Flowers who is here at Trump’s invitation claims that thirty years ago …Trump will look classless, petty and small. And if the press plays fair, they will remind everybody that Trump was sleeping with Marla before he divorced Ivanka

Every thread contains a secret self-destruct mechanism. There, I said it.

(think The Andromeda Strain)

1 Like

But maybe keep going until we turn over the odometer at 700? : ) We’ve barely talked about how the adults in the Trump campaign quashed the whole Gennifer thing. Gravitas, baby, we haz it!

5 Likes

I have been thinking for some time that nobody is home here on Sundays. To judge by the stale front pages on Sunday, nobody is.

3 Likes

I just chose one of the comments – not that it was uniquely offensive, just the whole thing commutatively was getting ridiculous and serving no one’s interest. It just got hidden now thankfully! .

3 Likes

A candidate who needs to be kept on a toddler’s leash. Just what we need.

3 Likes

I hope you’re right. You might be…partially. On at least one point you’re definitely wrong. She won’t be introduced as merely claiming it because Bill confessed.

The point is: I hate to give hostages to fortune. Hillary could crush Trump on the merits. But if it comes down to the optics of mistresses distracting from the substance then we may well lose. We’d have been better off not going there in the first place.

I know. (BTW 700 yay!) Trump’s confabbing with Netanyahu, talking about having the embassy in Jerusalem, sticking his stupid oar into actual international affairs like a big-boy President. Sickening. And asked whether his foundation had stayed within the law, he said “I hope so.” Fun stuff like this going on and no stories. Humph.

4 Likes

I see what you did there.:wink:

1 Like

Cuban is Trump’s mistress? Surely you are confused! The point is that Trump went there, we didn’t.

1 Like

Yeah and my husband left this morning until Thursday and even though I have mostly unlimited time on my hands when he’s here, I was all excited about spending time online.

Harumph indeed.

3 Likes

well, you’re an honorary member of squirelly’s clique now. You made your bones.

Thank you! You spared me from having to post that.

Mark Cuban is nobody’s mistress, although for all we know he’s slept with one or more of HO’s wives.

I don’t know that and I do know he is a good family man these days.

No, you’ve misunderstood. Putting Cuban in the front row was the first move in the head game. Responding with Flowers is Trump saying, “Oh yeah? I see your bet and raise you all in”.

That’s going to be tough to hold on to, with his signature on the checks and all.

4 Likes

Putting a critic on the front row is fair and above board. Responding by attacking the sexual past of a spouse is just plain tacky. And more than absurd given Trump’s own past ,… Which any journalist worth his salt will have to mention. Trump went low.

2 Likes

Were you and MrComments separated at birth?

jw1

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available