Discussion: Trump Surrogate Appears To Call For Lynching Of Loretta Lynch In Tweet

‘Underware’ can be software or hardware depending upon how big a shitstain we are dealing with… In this case, I think hardware is more appropriate…

It’d be a lot easier to swallow if surrogates and candidate alike weren’t such awful bigots in the first place.

More likely scenario: “HUH HUH HUH ME SO POLITIKAL INCORRECKT!! TAKE THAT, WOMAN! HUH HUH HU…UH OH, BRAIN JUST KICKED IN, DELETE DELETE DELETE!!”

1 Like

no

Paladino can’t be blamed on Trump. He was essentially wired that way…

he’s also a homophobe and a hypocrite

3 Likes

The fact that Carl Paladino is a Trump surrogate at all is the interesting part.

Trump has a laundry list of bigots, full blown racists, woman haters and mean people that represent him.
Paladino is just par for the course.

We will not lynch Trump and his racist full staff but we would love to just tar & feather the whole clan and throw them out of Town.Just like they did in the “Old Days” .

Funny how people who aren’t racists in the first place don’t seem to make these kind of “mistakes” though…

1 Like

I’m really getting tired of Trump and his posse’s goto excuse for when they repeatedly screw up being that they are new to all this and made an honest mistake. Listen hear idiots. That is why we want experienced people as president. Nobody wants to suffer through your sure to be frequent on the job mistakes as the most powerful person in the world. We don’t need an Urkel presidency.

1 Like

Typical Trump surrogate…an idiot.

Okay, so they think we’re stupid. They tweet their dog whistles and claim later it wasn’t them, it was a staffer. Drumpf supporters may love this, but the rest of us, not so much.

Screw you, you raging asshole – err, no offense, I meant, Do you know what time it is?

Er, “undentified?”

Absolutely!

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available