Discussion: Trump Surrogate Appears To Call For Lynching Of Loretta Lynch In Tweet

Carl Palladino: racist asshole. Nothing new here. We need TPM to be more selective when it comes to printing stuff. I have the impression that some of the articles are pretty low quality bs. This is one of them. Racism in the Trump campaign: that’s a given.

Paladino indignantly insisted he’s open-minded and fair. He went so far as to explain that he only hates two things: intolerance and black people at the beach.

5 Likes

Yes, blame it on the staffer. That’s exactly what Paladino meant.

3 Likes

I feel for you Eustace, just as I feel for the Onion. It’s impossible to parody these people faster than they parody themselves.

16 Likes

Not mutually exclusive. Nothing prevents them from being malevolent incompetents.

Hanlon’s Razor does not apply.

4 Likes

Another intern bites the dust.

2 Likes

If you don’t support Trump OK. I sure don’t. .but there’s no reason you can’t keep it decent. Are folks going to try to make this a racist thing? The AG’s name is LYNCH. He used Lynch in the tweet about Lynch. The tweet isn’t coherent if the opening words are a suggestion AG. Lynch be lynched.

Come on folks. Trump will win the nutpicking battle if you keep it up. No reasonable person would think the Trump campaign asked for the AG to be Lynched ( as in kill a Black person extra-judicially ). There is nothing in that for him. Same for that damn star. At this point, after the revelation his son in law in an ORTHODOX Jew and his daughter converted to the same the Star of David thing really looked ridiculous. This one the same.

Trump daily provides legitimate material to beat him up with. What is with this lame crap on TPM?

If you keep crying racists your going to end up like the boy who cried wolf.

Occam’s Razor fits. The simplest explanation is that he’s a racist misanthrope. He’s a surrogate for Drumpf and he has a history (Eg: Exterminate the “coons” in the WH basement)

4 Likes

And he thought claiming the AG…a Black woman should be lynched…a way into his bosses heart? That’s fucking stupid.

They are, by definition, mutually exclusive. Incompetence is not deliberate. Malevolence is. One cannot be the other.

1 Like

Paladino, a former gubernatorial candidate, has made numerous racially-tinged remarks in the past.

Carl Effing Paladino.

The Short-Fingered Vulgarian’s own Bernie Kerik.

jw1

6 Likes

It’s a two-fer!

jw1

Nope. It’s absolutely right on.

If this had been the first, second, or third racist tweet/statement from that campaign, and it had been followed with dead straight apologies and a head or two rolling, I could see your point. As it is, no effing way.

6 Likes

If any ‘raccoons’ were offended, he sincerely apologizes that they are so thin skinned.

Trump is orange ffs, how is that supposedly cool?

2 Likes

Send him to one of those work camps he wants set up for poor people.

1 Like

I like that new word “Tweetern”. At first it looked like a typo, but you don’t have typos in your posts.

3 Likes

Carl likes to urinate on minorities? I’ll attempt to be shocked.

So the Trump campaign, straining to move Blacks into his corner asked that a prominent Black woman be lynched. You can’t be that fucking dumb. This is goofy liberal shit. The kind mocked in the right wing sites. I agree with them this time.

The Trump campaign can be that fucking dumb.

You know, so fucking dumb that he tells a bunch of evangelicals that he was trying to win over that his favorite passage in the bible is from “Two Corinthians”.

Or was that also just liberals being goofy?

The people who are fucking dumb are the ones who don’t seem to recognize that the Trump campaign is filled with idiots and racists. Because smart people who are not racists are gonna stay away from a campaign filled with dog whistled, as well as trumpeted bigotry and hate mongering.

Edit: Turns out you don’t need to be particularly smart to realize that Trump’s campaign is a cesspool of racism. Even Rubio had enough intelligence to recognize the toxicity of the Trump campaign.

3 Likes

It is really sad when a fat old elephant is moving faster than you :wink:

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available