Discussion: Trump Surrogate Accuses Capt. Khan's Father Of Using Son As A ‘Shield' (VIDEO)

I can only hope that today’s statement hurts this congressman’s campaign. I’m glad he isn’t my GOP representative.

10 Likes

You guys just keep digging.

9 Likes

You’d be surprised

2 Likes

Sorry you sick piece of excrement.

If the fascist Trump had his way Captain Khan, a true American hero who represents what’s best about America, would have been barred from even entering the country. That is the point, and has been from the moment Mr. and Mrs. Khan took to the DNC stage. Where with grace and quit dignity eviscerated the vile and un-American nature of what Mr. Trump has been doing from the moment he started voting up his muslim ban, etc.

So go fuck yourself asshole.

15 Likes

So I guess Representative Collins would disagree with the VFW and war heroes like John McCain.

I can’t believe he’s throwing his dignity away for Trump, but I hope it costs him his next election.

11 Likes

I’m not liking Kornacki. Tamron Hall, on the other hand, has been kicking B and taking names. She tore into a Trump Rear Admiral this morning.

12 Likes

Hosts need to go all out and say Trump using the mentally unstable as his mouthpieces doesn’t make him immune from what comes his way.

3 Likes

Good thing Drumph dodged. Surrogates and Drumph would have been fragged in Viet Nam

8 Likes

You don’t come off as hysterical at all dv01, you come across as a sane human being with a sense of empathy. Your disgust and outrage is shared.
Best to you and the family.

Edited for spelling

4 Likes

The hole these Trump surrogates have been digging will put “The Kola Superdeep Borehole” to shame.

2 Likes

Is this guy up for reelection?

What district in NYState is this guy from - and who is running against him? I’m thinking we could generate some donations for that candidate.

4 Likes

All House members are up for reelection every 2 years.

3 Likes

I guess Rep. Collin’s sacrifice is his dignity. Unfortunately for him, not really much of a sacrifice it would seem.

4 Likes

That’s certainly to our advantage. He’s stupid.

2 Likes

Right. Not sure why I was thinking in terms of senators.

I emailed both the VFW and the American Legion yesterday asking when they would condemn Drumpf. The VFW replied this morning with a link to this statement. Still haven’t heard anything from the Legion.

3 Likes

Here’s something to chew on.

13 Likes

??? Probably someone already asked, but what the hell does he mean saying that Khan has absolute disregard for the Constitution?
Is this guy bleeding out of his whatever (in his head)??

7 Likes

Captain Khan has now been smeared as an Islamist terrorist in waiting.

I’m sure there’s an even lower to sink to, but we’ve reached this one. Surprised it took this long.

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available