Discussion: Trump Suggests His 'Tapes' Threat Influenced Comey's Testimony

The yellow highlights did not show for me but dear dear lord. He cannot shut-up and that will be his down fall. Whoever arranged this interview needs to be fired.

If Sarah Huckabee Sanders had any integrity she would quit on the spot.He directly contradicted what she said yesterday and since this was filmed yesterday probably while she was saying it! In fact the entire WH communications team should leave en masse but they won’t. The question is why won’t they?

10 Likes

He wants to undo everything having to do with Obama’s legacy. There’s a long story at NYT which contains this. I see it as nothing more than personal gratification along with long-simmering hatred and revenge.

The president seems determined to define his time in office by demolishing what his predecessor did. Whether out of personal animus, political calculation, philosophical disagreement or a conviction that the last president damaged the country, Mr. Trump has made clear that if it has Mr. Obama’s name on it, he would just as soon erase it from the national hard drive.

Why doesn’t the staff leave? Maybe they’re having a hard time finding a job because they’re inept to begin with and now they’ve got his stink on them. But if it got back to PP they were looking around, he could shoot them on the WH lawn and his people would cheer.

@tena

@mymy how could what he says be the least bit true?

That’s what we struggle with every day.

10 Likes

Thanks for that, tena. I assume “winning” = “whining”?! Definitely more of the latter than the former, IMHO.

1 Like

Yes, and I am sad about that. Trump is a racist despicable human being.

3 Likes

Republican’ts stay bought![quote=“leftcoaster, post:41, topic:57979”]
The question is why won’t they?
[/quote]

1 Like

Time to go and enjoy the day. Ciao folks.

4 Likes

or “Trump tricks Comey into telling the truth i.e. Trump is a lying POS”

2 Likes

He wins the award for criminal most prone to incriminate himself.

I realize the grammar was awkward. sorry

4 Likes

He was on Lawrence O’D last night. I like him a LOT. This guy could take Ryan. I think he’s already pulling in lots of $.

6 Likes

It’s remarkable that Trump really is too stupid to know his own words are an admission of witness tampering! Still, the GOP will do nothing! Say goodbye America, it was fun for awhile.

2 Likes

I was very impressed. First ad was an impressive effort as well, has trumpp to tie Ryan to, and he’s not spouting talking points, he’s himself.

Sometimes after I watch O’Donnell I then go to Netflix streaming to watch an old episode of The West Wing which O’Donnell had a hand in. It could be renamed La La Land in The West Wing for all the similarities it has to today’s presidency.

6 Likes

OK, so Trump admits witness tampering on top of his obstruction of justice, collusion with an enemy of the US, financial fraud, money laundering, and violation of regulations regarding non-profits.

SO. WADDAYA GONNA DO ABOUT IT???

2 Likes

So Trump admits to witness tampering on top of his other charges.

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

1 Like

Oh, no problem (and thanks for the confirmation)! Mainly, I figured he’s talked such a big game of “(so much) winning” that it was pretty understandable to type it. Unfortunately, even we aren’t immune to their propaganda!

$45 is probably repeating the latest flattery from one of his sycophants: “You sure outsmarted those guys boss!”

Complex analysis is invariably going to lead you wrong with #45 IMHO he is pretty much as you see and hear him: a bloated bag of poorly regulated impulses, a playground bully that decades of privileged living only made worse rather than better, a lying braggart who (pace Peter) returns to his bullshit more eagerly than a dog to its vomit.

The real problem is a debased political party backed by citizens reckless and foolish enough to elevate Trump to a position of real rather than imagined power. In a sane world, even one w/ a venally corrupt political system, an animal like #45 would never have gotten past the donation table.

8 Likes

Trump Suggests His ‘Tapes’ Threat Influenced Comey’s Testimony

The next thing we will be hearing from this Imbecile is that he was yelling at his lawyers because they didn’t squash the witness-tampering charge.

3 Likes

If she had any integrity, she’d disown her parents.
But she’s a lying right-wing sack-o-shit—just like her father.

2 Likes

I have red hair (inherited from my Aunt L’Oréal). Can I be a Ginger Friend, too?

3 Likes

Maybe not bigger, but certainly smoother and smarter.

1 Like

Sarah grew up in a household were the head made a living spreading nonsense about people going to heaven if they gave him money and did what he said. So the concept of “truth” has very little meaning for her.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available