Discussion: Trump Says He'll Show Off The US Military In Parades

Four whores and seven tapes ago…

25 Likes

Hmmm, showing off the military in parades. Hmm, well it’s not original. Will there be missles?

28 Likes

At what point during his term does a critical mass of the populace conclude Donald Trump is insane?

41 Likes

Will need to widen Pennsylvania Avenue.

13 Likes

“That military may come marching down Pennsylvania Avenue. That military may be flying over New York City and Washington, D.C., for parades. I mean, we’re going to be showing our military,” he continued. (PeePee)

Um, Shit-for-Brains, we already do this. Fleet Week in San Francisco is fun. Watching the Blue Angels fly over The City is amazing. On the Fourth of July, Veterans Day, Memorial Day, to name a few, nearly every town and city in the country has a parade. What fucking country have you been living in all your life?

27 Likes

We’re all Russian now .
Can’t wait for the goosestepping and Mobile missile launchers down Pennsylvania Ave

Seriously? This is what he thinks passes for a strong Leader and a strong country?
We are fucking doomed

12 Likes

"Believe me, there’s no problem with my missile! I’ve never had complaints about my missile! I’ll sue anyone telling lies about my missile!!"

16 Likes

Whoa!! Now, that is phallic for sure. Gosh, that would hurt.

5 Likes

He has nothing to fear but tape itself…

4 Likes

Maybe if every decent musical act were not boycotting the pretender he wouldnt need to divert attention/fill time with displaying the military like some banana republic dictator.

6 Likes

Military parades are just a big, expensive , choreographed substitute for dick shaking.

It would be cheaper if Donny just whipped out his member and shook it in the general direction of Beijing.

What nonsense.

32 Likes

Ask not that your underage Russian prostitute pee for you but ask if you’ve found the right Obama mattress…

3 Likes

Well, with the cost involved with treating everyone in the ER once they started convulsing after witnessing such an act, I am not sure a huge military parade would be any more expensive. Besides, it would be much more to my liking to see a bunch of clean-cut dudes in uniform, smiling, marching, handling their … weapons.

8 Likes

He doesn’t get out much. He would have to rub shoulders with the poors.
If you can’t see it from the penthouse in NY or Mar-A-Largo it’s not worth seeing

6 Likes

That is what third rate powers do out of fear of being invaded .If anything would make America look weak this would be it.

13 Likes

Make America Russian!

4 Likes

Shit, everybody does that. I wanna see brown people chased and eaten by lions.

2 Likes

Though pissing may have waned I must still wet our bed of affection…

It’s only a matter of time before he figures that, as Commander-in-Chief, he really deserves to wear his own uniform, perhaps something snappy but businesslike from Hugo Boss.

17 Likes

This is part of Mr. Micturition’s first major jobs program. For drum majors, that is.

I would have no problem with the marching bands providing they are all choreographed by the Stanford University Marching Band. I love their trademark “scatter” formations.

That military may be flying over New York City

New Yorkers, naturally, love that sort of crap.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available