Discussion: Trump Says He'll Show Off The US Military In Parades

He doesn’t get out much. He would have to rub shoulders with the poors.
If you can’t see it from the penthouse in NY or Mar-A-Largo it’s not worth seeing

6 Likes

That is what third rate powers do out of fear of being invaded .If anything would make America look weak this would be it.

13 Likes

Make America Russian!

4 Likes

Shit, everybody does that. I wanna see brown people chased and eaten by lions.

2 Likes

Though pissing may have waned I must still wet our bed of affection…

It’s only a matter of time before he figures that, as Commander-in-Chief, he really deserves to wear his own uniform, perhaps something snappy but businesslike from Hugo Boss.

17 Likes

This is part of Mr. Micturition’s first major jobs program. For drum majors, that is.

I would have no problem with the marching bands providing they are all choreographed by the Stanford University Marching Band. I love their trademark “scatter” formations.

That military may be flying over New York City

New Yorkers, naturally, love that sort of crap.

3 Likes

will the troops have to learn to goose step now and a new salute?

6 Likes

Has he even been to a July 4th parade?
Who does he think marches in those?

4 Likes

With lots of gold braid.

4 Likes

Donnie is a Banana Republican for our newly-formed banana republic.

7 Likes

Let go for May 1st, that way we can sync with Moscow

2 Likes

I would dedicate this Nation to the policy of the horny neighbor…

When I was on a business trip to Singapore last year, I was surprised to see a huge military parade on a major thoroughfare – for a moment I thought I was in the middle of a coup.

And I thought – there’s no way you would see this in the US, we value the separation of the military and the civilian too much. So much for that.

13 Likes

Depends upon what you mean by “critical mass.” No matter what he does, 27%, will, of course, never conclude that he’s insane.

6 Likes

Oh come on! ; That doesn’t sound at all like what a strongman dictator would do.

2 Likes

Feeling the greatness!

You have to admit, an afternoon spent with the poors certainly ranks low in preference for anyone that reads books, occasionally shaves and uses hand held utensils to consume food.

1 Like

How incredible it is that in this fragile existence we should pay to have sex with one another…

America has not done this in the past is because we don’t have to. It is just assumed we have the most powerful military in the world . Changing that mind set just because Trump likes parades seems completely foolish, our military should be turned in to a clown show just to entertain Trump

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available