Discussion: Trump Says AG Lynch Accepted Bribe From Hilary Clinton

No kidding!

CNN and Trump should put up or shut up.

1 Like

Include in that list the idea that Lynch needs this job or is seeking job security. Ludicrous. Unless your name is Gonzales, an AG can get any top job she/he wants. But in Trumpā€™s sick and twisted world, Lynch is a grovelling subordinate whoā€™s situation is always in jeopardy and is suffered to earn a living by her master.

8 Likes

thanks. iā€™ll go with part 7. do you work cheap?

Yep. Not to mention the hundreds, if not thousands of ā€œsettlementsā€ heā€™s bribed to avoid lawsuits.

1 Like

I donā€™t think it takes much campaign experience to realize that off-scripted Trump is his own worst enemy. I said about a month ago that Trumpā€™s problem is that when heā€™s scripted he bores his base and when heā€™s not he scares your average soccer mom. You canā€™t win a national election if soccer moms are frightened of you.

7 Likes

I think thereā€™s a little side of him that would like Hillary Clinton to lose, just so he can be smug about it.

2 Likes

Well he already told the world that he payed politicians for favors, why wouldnā€™t he pay for a bribe?

iā€™m a 67 year old guy and he scares the shit out of me. what am i supposed to do? thereā€™s only so many votes i can cast. oops. nevermind.

2 Likes

I never raped that 13-year-old. I donā€™t care if she had a nice rack and a booty like Ivana, Iā€™ve never thought about it, why would I? Just because I was hanging at Jeff Epstienā€™s pad, itā€™s a known feature, but I neverā€¦

Of course, thereā€™s also the extra element: A plaintiff who doesnā€™t care if the story gets repeated ad infinitum while the trial goes on.

At what point will Don the Con be called out on lies like this?
And at what point will Don the Con reveal his horrifying tax returns?

Trump is like an out of control toddler in the middle of an epic tantrum. Disturbing to see in an adult. Beyond disturbing in a candidate for POTUS. I donā€™t know whether to laugh or be very, very, very afraid. The mediaā€™s reaction so far to Trumpā€™s psychotic accusations is also very disturbing. Making a lot of money off the performing orange monkey is one thing but there ought to be a little concern about the country and its citizens.

5 Likes

Would this be the same Donald Trump whoā€™s is promising to ā€œopen upā€ US libel laws to make it easier to sue news organizations for printing and broadcasting allegations he takes exception to?

That would appear to imply a double standard: he insists on being free to throw as many incendiary and indecent falsehoods out there as he can manage while intimidating others away from speaking the truth under the threat of economic ruin. Freedom of speech for me but not for you.

Wanton buffoonery aside this is one foul human being.

2 Likes

My heart sez ā€˜f^ck yeahā€™!
My brain replies ā€˜Do not wallow with the pigā€™.

Heā€™s trying to bait HRC or a surrogate.
Let him flail-- heā€™ll do himself far more damageā€“
as he continues going even more incendiary with baseless rhetoric.

Heā€™s effing toast already.

@daveyjones64 ā€˜Are we there yet?ā€™ In terms of The Cycle?
If not-- I predict at least an 8.5 on the Short-Fingered Scale.

jw1

3 Likes

Moreā€™s the pity ā€”

Thatā€™s quite good.

jw1

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a defamatory accusation you orange fuck

4 Likes

I doubt the Clintons bribed Lynch. However, Hillary did threaten Lynch in the past. Donā€™t believe me? Loretta Lynch, herself, said Hillary Clinton has previously threatened Lynchā€™s career.

ā€œā€¦Hillary Clinton threatened a campaign lawyer who had access to the material with retribution if she released the data: ā€œYouā€™ll never work in Democratic politics again,ā€ the lawyer, Loretta Lynch, says Clinton told herā€¦ā€

Given their history, blackmail or threats donā€™t seem out of the question.

Hell, Christie is the first one on the spit.
Yo Chris? Want this apple? Itā€™s the last one!

jw1

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available