Discussion: Trump Says AG Lynch Accepted Bribe From Hilary Clinton

Your avatar makes me want to be kind to you. Who is that?

Realize if Trump keep this up all of us are going to have severe weight problems just from eating all the popcorn. And that’s not easy to do with popcorn without butter…

3 Likes

This one made me laugh so hard.

https://twitter.com/andrewjgregor/status/750504132666994688

20 Likes

Trump was referring to a story in The New York Times that quoted “Democrats close to” Clinton saying she may decide to rehire Lynch.

The appropriate term here is the fine old English word: “hearsay.”

10 Likes

Well MSNBC’s top headline on this nothing burger is “Experts Say Clinton’s Handling of Emails More Than Careless” just to balance out Trump’s bellowing about bribes.

3 Likes

James Burke

3 Likes

Any connexions?

1 Like

And who would these “experts” be?

1 Like

And the Day the universe changed

1 Like

I knew there was a reason for my affection! A big fan…did not see the connection.

2 Likes

I hope Loretta Lynch sues him for slander!

1 Like

The man is certifiable. That CNN would even entertain this horseshit as a valid question is a damning statement about the “news” media.

10 Likes

Meanwhile, a more standard mode of attack, from “America Rising,” a GOP SuperPAC…

To which I say…

2 Likes

I think it’s like a withdrawal sympton. The MSM has been addicted to ths crap for so long that the withdrawal from its absence is going to require some sort of 12-step plan.

9 Likes

I read the story, the thread and I’m still just gobsmacked by this, and the Saddam Hussein thing to point of not really knowing what to say.

I’ve never seen a presidential candidate act like this and I hope I never do again.

21 Likes

Latest Reuters-Ipsos shows Clinton up by 13.
Trump should sink a bit in the next few days.
I will make a small wager that there will be an outlier poll with Clinton up by 20 sometime in the next month.
Even breaking 15 would create a frenzy.

15 Likes

Only a white AG should make the decision to prosecute HRC or not

10 Likes

What a fucking dumb ass that donald. This is exactly what republicans feared. The Idiots comes out with some stupid conspiracy theory about this mornings FBI report. I knew we could count on you donald.
Either Sarah palin is his advisor or both the donald and palin are the dumbest people on earth and came from the same mother ,his sister…

6 Likes

That’s not required apparently. Just the headline enough to keep the false equivalency part of the contract satisfied.

2 Likes

I don’t think there’s any magic to what he’s doing. He’s just looking for any angle to seed doubt in the mind of the average (keeping in mind that average these days is far below average) voter. To that end we should be very careful in laughing this off too easily.

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available