Discussion: Trump Makes Bizarre Courtesy Call At CIA Headquarters

All his life he’s been “in charge” - that’s all he knows. And he thought that being prez is the ultimate “in charge.” Today was perhaps the first time in his life that he’s seeing what it’s like to not be the one superior being among the many inferior beings. And he’s figuring out what to do. Is he doing a good job?

4 Likes

The ‘Liar in Chief’ earns his title again!

3 Likes

crazier than a barn owl.

8 Likes

On Fox News the Five are busy trashing George Will(!) for not embracing Dear Leader. Absolutely incredible. But I guess people get testy when they’re trapped in the bunker hiding out from reality.

12 Likes

It’s called “flight of thought”. The man has some serious mental health issues.

13 Likes

Nope. They will be hearing from the local yokels that their jobs are at risk, like with Nixon and Watergate.

2 Likes

“When I was young and I feel young, I feel like I’m 30, 35, 39…

Chiselin’ Trump is aging by years right before their eyes!

5 Likes

“We did a thing yesterday at the speech and everybody like the speech? But we had a massive field of people. You saw that. Packed. I get up this morning, I turn on one of the networks, and they show an empty field. I’m like, wait a minute. I made a speech. I looked out, the field was, it looked like a million, million and a half people.”

Oh, it looked like 1,000,000 or 1,500,000 people? WTF! This clown really does make up his own reality as he goes along. I just, words just fail me. Didn’t he look at the photographs? Is he only able to rationalize everything that is negative in the public domain about him by blaming the “totally dishonest media”?

And what is all this craziness about him not criticizing the CIA? Of course he did, continually, virulently, and obsessively. And now this asshole is trying to blame it on the media?

But perhaps the most horrifying thing of all is the fact that he cannot stop talking about himself. Really, the country has fallen into the hands of a narcissistic lunatic.

17 Likes

Surely after that was over, some CIA met privately to discuss that.

Surely. Let us fervently hope.

21 Likes

I understand the Republican Party leadership, Reince Priebus, Steve Bannon, Roger Ailes, Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell and Donald Trump are in complete agreement regarding the plan to dismantle the CIA. They want to hand over the CIA budget and resources to their Jim Comey’s FBI cabal, which helps them win more elections. Trump went to the CIA headquarters to set the stage for the agency’s dismantling by the Party.

1 Like

If only he’d washed it down with a tumbler of vodka… Sigh

3 Likes

The stream of consciousness is polluted.

4 Likes

The CIA and the FBI have different jurisdictions. It will be interesting if they do dismantle the agency that is solely responsible for our intelligence from outside the US.

3 Likes

Spicer is on…and he’s going with the “lying media undermining a popular president” BS. Fucking ridiculous.

“Bust of MLK not going! Crowd sizes! Ground tarp hid the crowds of white people!” Insanity!

All yelling. False outrage. Fuck this fucking lying fucker. Shove every one of his lies up his lying ass.

7 Likes

I am hoping… a certain investigation…

Just got kicked into high gear ! —

14 Likes

Nonsense, you base this on nothing.

1 Like

and profilers too. many had never actually ventured into La La Land. now they have.

7 Likes

[quote=“win, post:99, topic:50007”]
How well do you think Trump has been able to work his “charms” on the CIA’s staff psychologists?
[/quote]There’s probably a CIA task force already in place to monitor Trump’s every utterance, tweet, and move. Because, well, sometimes you gotta do the obviously necessary.

12 Likes

Nice… wonder if someone at the CIA pulled him aside and showed him their Russian intel. Only someone truly scared would try to kiss and make up like this.

8 Likes

If you think the CIA talk was bizarre wait until you digest Spicer’s ongoing “press conference”

Why are these people SO ANGRY? They won!

16 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available