Discussion: Trump: 'I Don't Have Thin Skin!' (VIDEO)

Nicely done by the Clinton campaign, less than 24 hours later and Trump’s spending all his media time playing defense.

79 Likes

Trump’s explaining----ergo, he’s losing.

And he doesn’t even know how hard Hillary smacked him.

61 Likes

“I have very strong and thick skin. If you do a report and it’s not necessarily positive but, you’re right, I never complain. I do complain when it’s a lie or when it’s wrong.”

Trump then went on to explain how his thick skin and “good temperament” made him have “one of the best-selling books of all-time” and a successful television show.

I guess he told her.

If people weren’t laughing at him before, they sure as heck are now. Definitely not presidential material there, bud.

46 Likes

Keep him on the air non-stop if this is the kind of drivel he’s going to spew.

I wonder if it’s even theoretically possible for Trump to understand the irony of his reaction to being called thin-skinned?

54 Likes

His response makes him sound like an idiot even more

24 Likes

Go ahead, I’ll prove it…pick up that huge and classy gold plated letter opener over there…

“I have such thick skin, I’m like Godzilla, my skin is so thick. Yoooooge-ly thick and classy skin! Like Kevlar, but gold…you could throw pointy things at me all day until you get sick of things not poking into me, my skin is so thick…”

24 Likes

If you didn’t have thin skin you would have brushed off the question, not gone on to tell us about your incredibly thick skin.

38 Likes

O and - good job, Hillary!! I hope you’ve been taking lessons from Elizabeth Warren in how to get under that thin thin skin of Trump’s.

31 Likes

Hillary has found one of his vulnerabilities! Bravo!!!

15 Likes

So let me see if I understand this correctly…

Donald Trump has a good temperament because he’s had a bestseller? And because he hosted a reality TV show where his main job was telling people how they’d f*cked up followed by “You’re fired!”?

Trump trying to sound calm and even-tempered is hilarious! I CANNOT wait for the debates!

P.S. Great job, Hillz - you’ve got him on the run and that was just the warning shot across his big, fat, fool’s gold bow!

28 Likes

“My skin is so thick and tough that my dandruff is the consistency of silicone pot holders”.

24 Likes

“Thin Skin” Trump…catchy…

7 Likes

I have a very strong and thick skin head.

FIFY

14 Likes

Comedy writers and stand-ups sometime repeat the gag that you know they value their country over their careers because they voted against [insert Republican lame-ass here].

But considering how easy Trump would make their jobs, I can imagine some of them rethinking that position.

9 Likes

He can dish it out, but he can’t take it. He is extremely thin skinned. That’s why he is trying to defend himself. This man can NOT become the next President.

13 Likes

Didn’t see this interview ,nothing has changed either I see.

2 Likes

Sorry, but you can’t have a good temperament until you learn how to use your inside voice.

17 Likes

“…one of the best-selling books of all-time…”

Trump’s book was a real page-turner.

Groucho: “Once I put it down I couldn’t pick it up.”

45 Likes

Or tune a piano.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available