Discussion: Trump: FBI Won't Investigate Kavanaugh Allegation Because It's 'Not Their Thing'

We have a Skanky-Manslut and pedophile sympathizer in the White Sh*t Hole and an accused rapist headed to the Supreme Court. If that sexual predator had made even a pass at First Lady and Confederate Silicone Repository Iwanka Trump, the FBI would coerced into investigating.

Reading about Kavanaugh and the guy he worked for really made me realize how lucking we are things in the country and with our government arenā€™t more, literally, ā€œfuckedā€ up than they are.

President Donald Trump said Tuesday that the FBI is not following up on professor Christine Blasey Fordā€™s sexual assault allegation against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh because ā€œthis is not really their thing.ā€

And besidesā€¦ Trump promised that he would use his finely honed people skills to evaluate people very quickly and only hire the best peopleā€¦ I am sure that we would all agree that if nothing else, his efforts have been consistent. It seems that when it comes to being a good judge of character that Trump has the reverse MIDAS touchā€¦ Everything he touches turns to shit. Perhaps we should call it the SADIM touch.

5 Likes

Nobody likes picky nudniks.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s how you vet illegal behavior, you dumbshit. Donnie Dimwit just doesnā€™t want to order it to happen. Heā€™s afraid of what they might find.

Letā€™s face it, the vetting process has never been one of his strong suits. If they beat their wives, rape, pillage and are as venal as he is, theyā€™re good to go and will be chosen forthwith.

Only the most depraved need apply.

5 Likes

Generally, I have a mantra I follow,ā€¦ ā€œdonā€™t click on it if you donā€™t know what it is, donā€™t click on it if you donā€™t know what it isā€¦ā€

Well, I broke my rule and Iā€™m paying for it. Brain bleach and hurry!!!

2 Likes

FIFY! :wink:

1 Like

The White House and Department of Justice, on the other hand, argue that itā€™s not the FBIā€™s job.

Fine. What local authority investigates rape accusations in Georgetown? Happy to wait until they have a chance to look into it.

1 Like
2 Likes

Same with the famous revoked intelligence clearances. He never actually did the paperwork.

1 Like

Ya know? If Kavanaugh were truly innocent heā€™d be begging for an FBI investigation. Minimum BK ran with a crowd that did things like that,

The crime happened in Montgomery County, Maryland and my understanding is that Maryland has an unlimited time to prosecute sexual assault. So they could open an investigation. I would guess that Dr. Ford would have to file a complaint with them.

sssshhhhhhh!

2 Likes

OT but kinda notā€¦ I just got a copy of Bob Woodwardā€™s new book on trump and on page 17 thereā€™s a conversation between Roger Ailes and Steve Bannon:
ā€œDebate prep?ā€ Bannon said. "ā€œYou, Christie and Rudy?ā€
ā€œThis is the second oneā€
ā€œHeā€™s actually prepping for the debates?ā€ Bannon said, suddenly impressed.
ā€œNo, he comes and plays golf and we just talk about the campaign and stuff like that. But weā€™re tying to get him in the habit.ā€
ā€¦
Emblematic of trump then and now. So trump issues policy without anything even approaching preparation or paperwork. No ā€œdirectivesā€ on declassification needed.

Why does FBI need WH permission to launch ā€˜investigationā€™. Arenā€™t they already supposed to be checking background of Kavanaugh? Hasnā€™t it already been launched?

Sheā€™s getting death threats. Sounds like potential FEDERAL crime. We need a FEDERAL BUREAU that does INVESTIGATIONS to look into these threats, and understand why they occurred, including looking into the BACKGROUND of the people associated with triggering events that may have caused these threats to arise.

Thanks, Iā€™ll be here all week, try the vichyssoise.

As Judge Millian says on The Peopleā€™s Court, 'Did you bring any evidence besides your flapping gums?" Kavanaugh claims to want to clear his name - if he is innocent, he would welcome the FBI gathering more information that might help him prove that. Instead, he huddles for hours at the WH so they can all get their flapping gums in sync.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available