Discussion: Trump: FBI Won't Investigate Kavanaugh Allegation Because It's 'Not Their Thing'

Half a cup of sugar in every bong!

1 Like

It is not Donald Trumpā€™s thing to authorize the FBI to investigate the attempted rape allegation against his Legal Insurance Policy, Bart OKavanaugh. It IS Trumpā€™s thing, on the same fucking day, not 24 hours earlier, to ORDER the FBI to release records in an ongoing criminal and counter intelligence investigation in a desperate play to cover up his own crimes.

10 Likes

Coca-Cola Co. says itā€™s monitoring the nascent industry and is interested in drinks infused with CBD ā€” the non-psychoactive ingredient in marijuana that treats pain but doesnā€™t get you high

Itā€™s going to be for inflammation and etc.
If anyone will use TCH, it will be Pepsi.

ADDED: I meant THC.

Grassley already said this morning that ā€œthe FBIā€™s investigation of Judge Kavanaugh is completeā€ and wonā€™t be reopened. Donnie is making sure of that.

4 Likes

Well, Grassley has said a lot of things lately that have not stuck.

Heā€™s fallen back from his positions more than once.

5 Likes

President Donald Trump said Tuesday that the FBI is not following up on
professor Christine Blasey Fordā€™s sexual assault allegation against
Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh because ā€œthis is not really their
thing.ā€
ā€¦
Background checks and crime investigations arenā€™t the FBIā€™s ā€œthingā€?? Welp, there goes a whole lotta potential TV programs then.

Dang this guy is uninformed. And incompetent.

5 Likes

ATTEMPTED rape IS NOT a CRIME. AND if it is, Kavanaugh DIDNā€™T do it. AND you also canā€™t prosecute appellate JUDGES because of SEPARATION of powers.

2 Likes

That explains the new larger tic tacs!

1 Like

ā€œItā€™s not really their thing. The FBIā€™s job is to investigate my enemies, not my friends.ā€

5 Likes

And if it was a long time ago he can lie about it now and itā€™s ok.

2 Likes

I own a little Aurora Cannabis, ACBFF, nice to see it shoot up 25% in two daysā€¦

TCH? Is that anything like DMT?

Interesting since Coke originally started out as a cocaine drink.

3 Likes

On this ā€œthe-FBIā€™s-really-not-into-investigating-candidateā€™s-backgrounds/they didnā€™t want toā€ line, sometimes whatā€™s so aggravating is the complete lack of effort.

He doesnā€™t even TRY to make a good lie.

No effort. No craft.

2 Likes

The quicker picker upperā€¦

1 Like

We have passed the denial and anger phases and we are now into the bargaining phase. Trump knows Kavenaugh is a rapist, that is why he picked him, Trump is a rapey guy who likes people like himself. Now that he has been caught out, Trump is trying to bargain with fate.

Besides saying the FBI wonā€™t investigate, expect Trump to be trying to diminish the offense.

3 Likes

Bounty had cocaine too? No wonder my mom insisted on only using them and doing all the cleaning herself!

3 Likes

There is no ā€œtryā€. Either do, or do not.
And as is the case with trumpā€¦

2 Likes

A lotta folk on the GOP side are already talking about that diminishing thingy

Oops, I meant THC.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available