Discussion: Trump Explodes After Strzok Agrees To Testify Before Congress

If you figure it out, please let me know!

1 Like

Yes, and the dehumanization began during the election. Central and South Americans were referred to as rapists and murderers. Anyone from a predominately Muslim country was/is a terrorist. White identity politics is the Trump administration.

7 Likes

I think I spotted your problem…

5 Likes

donnie’s just pissed because he had already painted this …

but after drying … it needs another coat —

4 Likes

I think FOX and DHS this morning look to be doubling down on putting kids in cages. They think ‘cages’ is some liberal spin. They’re ‘big, beautiful cages w/toys and blankets’ is something I envision Trump saying in the not too distant future. There is no depth to which he and the GOP will not sink. The GOP will ‘accept’ it as a leverage play against liberals, but it’s more water to carry for an administration that is going nowhere, leading us nowhere, and is now imposing a higher cost of living on Americans by way of tariffs, higher interest rates, higher gas prices, higher health insurance rates. I think those factors will ultimately depress GOP turnout/intensity and shift more Indies to the Dems.

The universe is testing whether Americans care enough about this moral outrage to vote, and not just vote out of self-interest, but also to vote about what we want our country to be.

23 Likes

Please stroke out.

4 Likes

Where’s the tweet about the fbi leaking info to Nunes?

3 Likes

He blowed up REAL good!

8 Likes

He does not have the literacy talent to write tweets with five or six ad hominems in them. Somebody has assembled the Newt G-like list of negatives adjectives to place in front of the name of someone he wants to attack.
IMHO, he should be labeled as 'borderline literate" Don.

2 Likes

I imagine he often calls up and rants at a staffer and then the team tries to distill his “concerns” into Trumptweet form for him. Of course Stephen Miller or whomever can slip a few into the mix as well. It’s probably as much a source of information for him as Fox and Friends is.

3 Likes

It’s good to be the King.

When does he not explode? I wonder what his blood pressure really is, not what his lackeys say it is.

Who had a friend, unlike himself.

3 Likes

The story is that the ones he doesn’t write himself are done on his instruction by people who have trained themselves to imitate his Twitter voice while also making some concessions to grammar and coherence. Actual nottheOnion thing that has actually been reported.

5 Likes

I just listened to Episode 5 of “Slow Burn”, Slate’s podcast mini-series about Watergate. Highly, highly relevant. It’s all about the Republican efforts to cover for Nixon, including Nunes-style collusion between the White House and the Watergate Committee.

Ironically, it was the White House’s very use of transcribed conversations containing “dirt” on John Dean, included in their attempted secret instructions to the Republicans, that led to a question that led one of the very few in the know to reveal the existence of the tapes. Hoist by their own petard. But scary to think how easily it might have gone the other way.

6 Likes

I checked his twitter feed so no one has else to. Yes, he wrote them and a few even worse. Demanding weak Democrats change laws. Like that.

Actually, the FBI did damage a candidate, Hillary Clinton. Agents from the NY field office were leaking to Giuliani like a sieve. One reason Comey went public is because he was afraid of how the FBI would look if the information about Clinton’s emails ( a phony issue to be sure) being investigated were leaked.
Of course the fact that Trump was being investigated was never made public before the election.

4 Likes

Trump certainly doesn’t care, except for Trump about Trump. I think his entire Art of the Deal can be summarized in about three steps; bullying, lying, and causing chaos. Those are the only tricks the large orange pony knows.

But he does have a beautiful mane, doesn’t he? It’s real, you know.

1 Like

Well. He sure doesn’t sound guilty.

3 Likes

Complete with cites, too.

That was an opinion piece backed up with a librarian’s insistence on facts.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available