Discussion: Trump Explodes After Strzok Agrees To Testify Before Congress

IMO Trump is doing this on his own, no one can tell him what to do.

13 Likes

Wow. The Former TV Reality Show Host was on a roll. And his team in Congress and the administration and the states just keeps doing what’s best for him.

I wonder what the real leaders in our country are doing these days?

And I wonder how the truth and reality are doing these days?

27 Likes

Not a President
A Ruler
Note how “his people” sit straight up when he says something.

Trump
A cruel and malicious parody unleashed on the world by Faux news

22 Likes

Sad the headline was figurative, not literal.

34 Likes

since strzok also criticized hillary, maybe he should be put back on the investigation!

9 Likes

One can hope

3 Likes

Oh my guess is TRUTH
One thing we know for sure about Donnie

18 Likes

The more suitable explosion. lol

11 Likes

Maybe he can’t handle it but he certainly finds the truth to be quite annoying and spends most of his energy trying to discredit truth in favor of whatever or whoever is tickling his fancy at the moment. Don’t even get started on science and reality. Those piss him off bigly also, too.

18 Likes

I imagine the back pedal will start soonest. On the other hand the Chairman can put procedures in place that don’t allow questioning. Example is one that allowed only 2 minutes per committee person for questioning and no follow up. Even, if I recall correctly, stopped an answer in mid word as the time expired.

12 Likes

I think he has gone to the classic double preemptive, preemptive messaging ploy.

4 Likes

Some of them; perhaps a third or so.

I tried that once. Was in traction for six months.

4 Likes

Oooh, damn! What’s he afraid of this time, hmmm?
Maybe that Strzok will open up the whole NY Field Office issue.

Nah, he doesn’t think that far ahead. He’s probably just worried that someone will call him a liar under oath.

24 Likes

His shadow.

8 Likes

And what did Strzok do? Did he leak documents? Did he go to the media? Nope. He just had an email thread with a woman that was confidential until the GOP’ers made it public. Trey Gowdy? There’s a pot calling a kettle black. He really think’s Strzok’s email outweighs Joe Arpiao’s bias or the idiot former sheriff of Milwaukee? Of course not. But that’s how it will be played.

Josh Marshall’s been doing a thing on bias that all should read. The “Trumpland” FBI boyz did it in grand fashion. That’s what this Strozok tempest in a teapot is supposed to obfuscate.

36 Likes

“Trump Explodes”

In other news, water is wet.

6 Likes

No effing way he wrote those. When you read something he’s written you can (unfortunately) hear his voice in your head.

5 Likes

Seconded.

10 Likes

More evidence that Trump is tempermentally incapable of being the President of the United States. Astonishingly vicious nonsense and blather.

16 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available