Discussion: Trump Explodes After Strzok Agrees To Testify Before Congress

LOL - was thinking the same thing.
We should start a contest — “who wrote the tweet”.

Somehow the authorship of this screed makes me think of Kelly con-away

2 Likes

Wow, he’s REALLY upset about this isn’t he? Why? So the guy talks to Congress. About a case he’s been off for months. Why the hysteria?

What new and interesting thing does Trump think he’s going to say?

20 Likes

So true!!!

sheesh, I’m old enough to remember when the top of the news didn’t incorporate questions about whether or not the president could pardon himself. Can you young 'uns imagine such a blissful time?

12 Likes

I can see that, it has a bad habit of hitting terminal escape velocity when it boomerangs.

1 Like

For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee, Donnie.

5 Likes

He’s not afraid of anything. He’s gotten where he is today by attacking. This approach works until good people band together and say “enough.”

8 Likes

All bullies are afraid. You just have to find what they’re most afraid of and give it to them. In spades.

23 Likes

We will gladly pay you hell, Congressman.

3 Likes
Dump: "A really sick deal, isn’t it?"

No.

3 Likes

Trump writes his dumbest tweets himself.

6 Likes

It does make you wonder what Strzok knows about the whole investigation that he might tell. It could get interesting if the email exchange included a few entries that said laid out exactly what was happening, and how far up the chain of command in the campaign they could trace it.

7 Likes

In this movie it’s so easy to tell the good guys from the bad guys. You don’t even need the black hats and sinister mustaches.

3 Likes

If trump thinks Strzok was so corrupt and biased you would think he would want Strzok in front of congress to to account for his transgressions.

15 Likes

Do I hafta detail the 3000+ LIES you have told donnie?

Donald J. Trump
:heavy_check_mark:
@realDonaldTrump

Why was the FBI giving so much information to the Fake News Media. They are not supposed to be doing that, and knowing the enemy of the people Fake News, they put their own spin on it - truth doesn’t matter to them!

Laura Bush excoriated trump in an opinion piece over at WaPo. I rarely agree with the Bushes but I do this one time.
Sooner or later trump is gonna have a really bad day. It’s coming. I can feel it.
If it isn’t the Russia probe it might be his policy of deliberate child abuse
If abusing children isn’t enough then praps that suit against his foundation will be and that would come thru the discovery phase when any competent lawyer would want to get hold of the donald j trump crime family finances… 1040 forms and alla that jazz. Which would be a gold mine. There’s a lot there…

17 Likes

Roger Stone just likes dressing up.

5 Likes

Other than golfing and tweeting, what IS it Trump actually devotes time to? I’m really asking.

6 Likes

Not colluding, no collusion, no collusion. /s

3 Likes

Note to Malaria: Laura Bush’s opinion piece is how a real First Lady responds to children being torn from their parents.

20 Likes

I’ll bet my Trump tax cut that Strzok testimony never sees the light of day. BTW - where are all the texts to each other from the leakers in NY FBI Field Office? I bet they say some interesting things.

9 Likes

Good question and mine as well; usually Trump is expressing a consciousness of guilt in these explosions. He basically defends by attacking.

Given this, I think it would be very interesting to hear what Strzok has to say; may be he has a story to tell that we have not yet heard.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available