Discussion: Trump Dodges Q's On Whether He's Worked For Russia, If He'll Suppress Mueller Report

Plus golfing, but I guess they have done a pretty good job at keeping that quiet.

7 Likes

Imagine the fate of this Traitor Trump resst in the hands of old white guys over 65 no college.

2 Likes

Recall, too. the concerns at the time regarding the security briefings to Trump during fall 2016. …

From a CNN article dated 08/18/2016, after the first briefing:

“Senior Democrats – including Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid – have argued that Trump would not responsibly handle the sensitive information, attacking the Republican nominee for comments they deem reckless, such as his seeming to encourage Russia to hack Clinton’s emails.
“How would the CIA and the other intelligence agencies brief this guy? How could they do that? I would suggest to the intelligence agencies, if you’re forced to brief this guy, don’t tell him anything, just fake it, because this man is dangerous,” Reid told The Huffington Post last month. “Fake it, pretend you’re doing a briefing, but you can’t give the guy any information.””

And, I recall that Flynn was present in all, or most, of those briefings (because Trump himself would be incapable of understanding well enough to pass on anything useful to Russia).

And Flynn has been cooperating with Mueller.

As the former reality TV show host likes to say, “Stay tuned.”

38 Likes

Even as I write, SHS is rehearsing her withering glare and her “obviously, he meant that…” along with an insult about the questioner’s integrity and intelligence. She’s also working on “he did answer the question, and if you are so stupid that you didn’t understand…” and “anyone could have sat in on that meeting, and many people did…”

17 Likes

17 Likes
  1. he’s been asked similar questions before

2. his answers have been fact checked

6 Likes

Oh really?

More insulting than the pee tape?

More insulting than being outed as having a “mushroom” shaped member that delivers only “ok” sex?

More insulting than his multiple bankruptcies?

More insulting than being called a racist and a coward and a draft dodger?

More insulting than being called a malignant narcissist and a damn liar?

More insulting than having to claim Don Jr. as an offspring?

19 Likes

Are you trying to imply that he “learns”?

13 Likes

He can’t do it with this.

10 Likes

And usually that hasn’t stopped him from just repeating the lie. This change suggests that maybe even he is beginning to see the inevitable, although there is, obviously, still a big question as to what the ramifications will ultimately be for him. For the moment, at least, it does feel like a new tactic, which is interesting given that Trump is such a creature of habit (and usually too lazy to try something new).

7 Likes

Though I agree, he’s likely trying to outrun or blow up the fact checkers.

8 Likes

Most monsters do

5 Likes

True, I’m just thinking it’s more Pavlovian than that.

7 Likes

A mouse will sometimes go all fierce and attack the cat. Usually, that doesn’t work out very well, but every now and again it works well enough to get away (to get eaten another day). In any case, it may, to the mouse, seem like the best option at the moment, given that the alternative is to just accept getting eaten.

8 Likes

He didn’t really dodge the questions. The answer to both is “Yes.” Next!

10 Likes

“Are you now, or have you ever worked for Russia, Mr. President?”

Da.

22 Likes

If he survives until then, let’s hope he does.

Fool me once…

1 Like

Yes it seems certain it won’t be Chump running in 2020. Somebody keep an eye on his 2020 campaign chest.

5 Likes

Any over and under odds on the number of leaked copies of the Mueller report appearing when Dotard tries to suppress it?f

3 Likes

There’s this OTHER tv host I like a lot better, and she says “Watch this space”!

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available