Discussion: Trump Complains About The 'Ridiculous Standard Of The First 100 Days'

1 Like

Whatā€™s with this accountability thing anyway?

29 Likes

Trump once again does the only thing he is good at; Moving the Goalposts at will.

He insisted during the entire campaign that his ā€œFirst 100 Days will be so much winningā€¦ā€ and now, 90 days in, he has been the very definition of an ā€œabject failureā€ as President, so he attacks the meme itself.

Typical.

45 Likes

Yeah performance reviews suck, but you are just going to have to suck it up and deal, because you arenā€™t your own boss anymore. Welcome to the real world.

31 Likes

Of course, it is Donald. ALMOST as ā€˜ridiculousā€™ as you lying every time you open your mouth about how much you have ALREADY accomplished. It is not the ā€˜mediasā€™ fault or the Democrats fault or OBAMAā€™s! faultā€¦it is because you and your possee are a bunch of rubes who ā€˜thinkā€™ you know everything when in reality you have no freakinā€™ CLUE how to govern.

21 Likes

Standards! Did he say standards? This mook canā€™t even be bothered to lift the toilet seat up when he pees!

8 Likes

Soon we will be subjected to debates about calendar days vs. legislative days vs. business days vs. days not dealing with foreign policy at Mar-a-Lago.

When all that fails, 40% of the country will credulously accept a whole new measurement unit of time.

18 Likes

You did suggest youā€™d do all kinds of fairly challenging things the first day, pal. Said it would be easy. You were going to be like President James Marshall and jump out from behind stuff and shoot the terrorists grrrr!!! Because thatā€™s a thing you can choose to do basically by wanting to like a 9-year-old!

30 Likes

Admit it, youā€™re a loser. By your own standards, you have failed.

Get used to it.

Or better yet, leave.

24 Likes

So, according to Trump his only major accomplishment so far was a stolen SC pick?

Winning.

29 Likes

What about the cyber? He promised that in the first 3 months.
I guess with his cyber expert in New York with Mom, itā€™s tough.

22 Likes

ā€œReince Priebus ate all my signature pens.ā€

16 Likes

Hard getting anything done when your limp and flaccid.

4 Likes

Imagine if Obama or the first woman PotUS had bitched and moaned as much as Trump does on a daily basis.

Presidentinā€™ is hAAaArd!!!

24 Likes

Trumpā€™s standards are judge me by what I say I am going to do not what I can not accomplish.

9 Likes

Given the growing odds there wonā€™t be a second hundred days, its not unimportant.

12 Likes

22 Likes

That darn Nancy Pelosiā€¦or is it Barney Frank ?

4 Likes

A piƱata is a kind of puppet too. Not to worry. Turn on the teevee. Your golfing weekend starts today.

10 Likes

Get used to it.

Before we have to.

Or better yet, leave.

Please God, make him go away. Iā€™ll be good.

16 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available