Discussion: Trump Bashes 'Grandstanders' Who Quit His Panel In Wake Of Charlottesville

If only Alfried Krupp were still alive.

7 Likes

So… who’s still left?

Well, this is creating jobs–on the Manufacturing Council.

2 Likes

A message to the cowardly CEOs still supporting Trump.

Even as a coward who doesn’t give a shit about anything other than the bulge of their pocket, it’s clear that you are better off disowning him right now. If you wait till when he does something that reduces the bulge of your pocket (not if. When. Because it will happen.) To resign then you wkll have to suffer the negative effects alone. If you get out right now at least no one will really target you directly since you’re part of a crowd.

We already know you are a coward. At least be a smart coward than a stupid one and resign now.

2 Likes

Stefan Quandt of BMW might be available.

2 Likes

Donald Trump who, strategically, to put smiles on the faces of the alt-right, avoids any passion in denouncing their behavior, is the champion of grandstanding. He’s up in his grandstand yelling to the alt-right. “Look at meeeee! I’m not criticizing you!!!.”

Yes, he’ll get people to replaces these business leaders, and the unfortunate thing is that those who replace will represent the alt-right, and thus strongly bias his panel. In the end, he gets a more me-centric advisory group. He doesn’t want independent ideas. He wants foot kissers.

1 Like

Emperor Of The Universe And All-Around Nice Guy Dommyluc Tweets:
For every CEO that drops out of the Manufacturing Council, I have a very special present for you: ***BLOWJOBS!***”

2 Likes

Bart and Homer are testing the trump Evacuator System™ put in place during the recent White House renovation to remove Donnie should he ask for the nuclear football:

3 Likes

Yeah, they are going to screw up office casual for everybody now.

I’m sure there are still a few members of the Krupp family around that could join.

1 Like

Careful. Half of them have probably done Malaria

1 Like

That’s what Purell and isopropyl alcohol is fer, sonny!

1 Like

It’s getting to the point where it’s just about as ridiculous to not know whether they should drop out as it was for DT to wait 2 days before saying anything about nazis.

If you wait till when he does something that reduces the bulge of your pocket (not if. When. Because it will happen.)

You mean like, when the indictments are handed down and all of a sudden no one’s even heard the name Trump let alone worked for him?

3 Likes

I’ve found just the company for him:

Punk.

It’s gotta be Acme!

https://cdn.psfk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Wile-E-Coyote-cover.jpg

6 Likes

Hey, Tim Cook. You fuck. Hand in your gay dance card. Yeah, like Apple is going to lose business due to telling Trump to eat shit.
And Mark Zuckerberg is about as brave as Jared Kushner. How could any member of the Jewish faith tolerate that despicable orange motherfucker after his tacit endorsement of FUCKING NAZIS!?
And let’s say this One. More. Fucking. Time:

THERE ARE NO GOOD NAZIS!!!

8 Likes

He’s like an obese orange version of Gollum.

2 Likes

Go get that Murry coal guy T Rump, he’s a stand up “earth shaker” type guy!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available