Discussion: Trump Bashes 'Grandstanders' Who Quit His Panel In Wake Of Charlottesville

Trumpka noted that after six months, the body hasn’t even convened. So these CEOs are quitting nothing much.

It is a purely ornamental role, didn’t they know ?

5 Likes

Maybe Scott Baio is available?

4 Likes

Yeah. I thought that was pretty rich too.

4 Likes

Hey Donald, project much?

And so the Petulant One tweets again.
This is Trump in “presidential mode”, once again demonstrating to the world that he lacks the maturity and class necessary to respond to the personal choices made by these CEOs in a respectful manner.

2 Likes

Who will 45 appoint next? The answer is obvious. The CEO of Tupelo Tiki Torches, LLC.

9 Likes

I guess they got tired of all the winning.

4 Likes

The members of the council have gone on television and spoken about/promoted the Republican policy agenda. Part of the reason they’re quitting is they don’t want to be hounded with questions about Donnie every time they stop by CNBC or Fox Business.

1 Like

Maybe Scott Baio can fill in for one of them.

http://www.wibc.com/blogs/tony-katz/tony-katz-today/scott-baio-calls-republicans-worthless-during-appearance-tony-katz

1 Like

Er…Minutes?

4 Likes

Shouldn’t Trump have been concentrating on The View and The Price is Right at that time?

3 Likes

Since they beat tRump to the punch on denouncing white supremacists by two whole days, I doubt it. They’re acting more presidential than him and he can’t have anyone showing him up, doncha-know.

On August 12th, TIKI Brand Products released a statement on Facebook clarifying that although neo-Nazis decided to wield their torches during their march, they want nothing to do with those racist morons:

TIKI Brand is not associated in any way with the events that took place in Charlottesville and are deeply saddened and disappointed. We do not support their message or the use of our products in this way. Our products are designed to enhance backyard gatherings and to help family and friends connect with each other at home in their yard.

9 Likes

Looks like there are openings now for Martin Shkreli.

4 Likes

Has Dockers come out against white supremacists? There certainly were a lot of shitheads wearing their trousers.

4 Likes

WIll the ankle bracelet be a problem?

3 Likes

Dockers are too pricey for them. Old Navy. Factory Clearance Store.

3 Likes

New product line for Iwanka - Blingy Tracking Bracelets. Free gift with purchase? A bottle of complicit.

6 Likes

Ha!

I don’t know how votes and how many bills the house has passed to repeal Obamacare, [but] they were all just a ruse to get votes.

And it only took eleventy billion votes for Chuckles to figure out he was being duped all along. Republican’t really do NOT have the best celebrities…

4 Likes

In keeping with the principle that Trump tweets should not be interpreted but rather diagnosed:

He is really tired of pretending that losing is winning.

But since the logical next step – taking his ball and going home – appears to be beyond his capacity, I think it’s just about time for the Baby Sitter Flag.

6 Likes

WIll the ankle bracelet be a problem?

Nope, Presidential Pardon…

Yeah, but will these same guys continue to support the party that continues to demagogue voter suppression of minorities?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available