Discussion: Trump Atty Posts Collage Of Selfies With Black People To Prove He's Not Racist

Hires only the best people. The very, very best people. Just very good, people tell him. Amazing. Believe me!

1 Like

Need to ask for a refund on your photoshop app .

On MSNBC, Michael Steele was appalled at Cohenā€™s tweet and his simplistic ā€œsee, here I am with black people!ā€ approach to race. I donā€™t much agree with Steele, but he seems torecognize what Trump is revealing about the R party and the work they need to do.

He included Omarosa twice. So taking his metric, heā€™s less not racist than he says he is.

ā€œJust because I support [Trump] doesnā€™t make me a racist.ā€

Soā€¦ A) Trump is so not-racist, Cohenā€™s exempt by association.
orā€¦ B) Cohenā€™s so racist, Trump is irrelevant.

Iā€™m sure the people of color in his photographs are totally cool with him USING them in this manner. Iā€™m sure theyā€™re thrilled about being used as props for his personal agenda.

As for not having a racist bone in his body, it seems like right wing assholes everywhere have completely lost the part of their brains that understands what racism is. Or maybe the brainā€™s self-awareness function has entirely atrophied while leaving only the amygdala intact.

As soon as you have to explain, ā€œHey, I know people! I canā€™t be bigoted/racist against them!ā€ youā€™ve lost. If you truly believe you are not racist, you need to figure out why you keep saying racist-sounding shit without, apparently, the approval of your non-racist brain.

People learn to get along with - even have fun with on occasion - people they canā€™t stand all the time. Iā€™ve got racist Trump-supporting shitbags working all around my office and Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a photo or two from the annual Christmas party that looks like Iā€™m having fun with them. But you donā€™t see me going around saying, ā€œSee? I donā€™t hate racist Trump-supporting shitbags!ā€

See? The white guy isnā€™t doing anything. Just more black on black violence.

Why is it always about race with you people?

My friends were so diverse! Two black guys!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available