Discussion: Trump Atty Posts Collage Of Selfies With Black People To Prove He's Not Racist

Fascinating. And very neurotic.

9 Likes

It’s all about me, me, me!

5 Likes

Yep! ‘Some of my best friends are black!’ ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME???

9 Likes

Clearly, Cohen’s law school didn’t require a course on professional conduct.

6 Likes

What about Latinos, Asians, Arabs, Libertarians, Scientologists, Cats, Dogs, Martians…?
Do you have corroborating photographic evidence for them too?

2 Likes

You’ve been in pictures with black folks? Good for you. But the problem isn’t that non-racists support Trump, genius. It’s that Trump supports racists. Nice try though. P.S. Good luck with the legal system. You’re going to need it.

10 Likes

These clowns are so cartoonishly racist they make Lee Atwater look like a Freedom Rider.

10 Likes

I took a selfie awhile back next to a Ferrari parked in front of a restaurant I was walking by. See, I don’t drive a Yugo.

8 Likes

"Cohen said he knows Trump “and his heart” and claimed the President “doesn’t have a racist bone in his body.”

Ok I’ll give him a pass on his non racist bones but his brain and mouth are another matter.

6 Likes

You do all the racist policy dirty work for Trump, but you are not a racist.

Sure.

2 Likes

Kapo says what?

10 Likes

Yes, and when the US fought the forces of Hitler in WWII there was violence on both sides. Does that mean we can ignore the ideology and motives of both sides, and say they were morally equivalent?

3 Likes

Trump is going to take a lot of people down with him. The Hindenburg of presidents.

3 Likes

I can’t find Cohen’s Ukrainian cabdriver collage that proves he isn’t a Russian mole…

4 Likes

This is painful. Self-awareness is screened out in the Trump hiring process. I guess fish are clueless from the head down, or something like that.

3 Likes

7 Likes

I once visited Paris. Does that make me French?

3 Likes

“Oh, look at my African-American over here. Look at him,” Trump said. “Are you the greatest?”

June 6th, 2016 in Redding, California

See, SEE!!! He’s NOT A RACIST!!! YOU’RE THE RACISTS FOR CALLING HIM A RACIST!!!11!11!!!1!!

As a white male, I cannot thank Cohen enough. With his incontrovertible evidence that blacks now have equal access and treatment when it comes to selfies with the President’s attorney, America’s last shred of racism and bigotry has disappeared.

I feel a little bad about letting my black best friend know that I don’t need him anymore, but he’s getting total equality as partial consolation.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available