Discussion: Treasury Secretary Accused Of Ethics Violation For Plugging 'LEGO Batman'

Boy howdy, I would hate to be in the Treasury Secretary’s shoes when our honorable President gets though castigating him, and then firing him. I expect this to happen any day now.

3 Likes

At least he kept dumping on AHnold who hosted the show Trump is still making money from…apparently.

The White House is nothing more than a marketing platform for Trump’s corrupt Cabinet and the Trump Russian Royal Family.

Donald currently has Pence out on the South Lawn building LEGO structures that resemble Marg-A-Lago and Trump Tower…when he isn’t meeting clandestinely with Nunes out in the bushes. .

Warming up for Wilber Ross are they?

2 Likes

So Kellyanne lost her White House shameless product-flogging gig? Sad!

With Trump at the top of this heap, we cannot be surprised that all associated with him are ethically challenged.

Ethics are so 2016.

1 Like

Tell me the person who asked the question wasn’t a plant. He had this planned all along, to provide him the perfect excuse for his promotion.

1 Like

The Treasury Department issued a statement defending Mnuchin on Friday, saying: “He was not promoting a movie, but answering a question he was asked directly.”

Actually, he did both.

5 Likes

The two are not mutually exclusive. hahahahaha

“Today, we have the Secretary of the Treasury with us, and we’ll be discussing movies he recommends! Stay tuned for this timely and informative program.”

1 Like

I’m waiting for the Treason / Impeach Donny souvenirs from jieyna.

1 Like

How the Treasury Secretary sees himself:

How the world sees him:

1 Like

Don’t hold your breath, hoppy!

:joy_cat:

Batman would punch this cunt right in the teeth.

3 Likes

Meanwhile Kushner is spotted near another Putin toadie.

1 Like

I read that myself earlier.

It strikes me as so brazen considering the trouble they are all in. Do they think it isn’t real?

2 Likes

They have never had consequences for anything so far in their lives. They also think everyone else is stupid. But I would think Kushner would learn from his father’s jail term, at least.

1 Like

No shit. I really want to see Kushner follow in his old man’s footsteps so I guess I should be grateful that none of them seem to know when to stop.

4 Likes

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available