Discussion: Tillerson: I'll Be Sec. Of State 'As Long As The President Thinks I'm Useful'

Thatā€™s funny.

Rexxon Valdez, along with Donnie, are well past their ā€œsell-byā€ datesā€¦

They sold out long agoā€¦

2 Likes

Tillerson said he will stay in the job ā€œas long as the President thinks Iā€™m useful.ā€

DT has largely ignored the secretary of stateā€™s role as the countryā€™s lead diplomat.

Thatā€™s only two dots to connect, Rex. The exit door is on your right.

3 Likes

Trump has largely ignored is largely ignorant of the secretary of stateā€™s role as the countryā€™s lead diplomat,

FTFY

3 Likes

One of Mauronā€™s Spazguls speaksā€¦and yet says nothing.

1 Like

ā€œI see those differences in how we think"
ā€œLook, Iā€™m my own person, Iā€™m a serious person"
"Tillerson told the Journal he would stay in the job ā€œas long as the President thinks Iā€™m useful.ā€

Paging the chuckling ape.

@inversion

2 Likes

Trumpā€™s idea of ā€˜usefulā€™ is not getting in Putinā€™s way and gutting the State department.

Wonder how Ole Rexie really feels about being Trumpā€™s Useful Idiot?

2 Likes

Heā€™ll stay in his job as long as heā€™s a useful idiot.

And heā€™s not going to stop being idiotic.

So in that sense heā€™s right, itā€™s a matter of perceived usefulness to President ManBaby, nothing else.

3 Likes

Tillerson told the Journal he would stay in the job ā€œas long as the President thinks Iā€™m useful.ā€

Well now, does that mean until youā€™ve managed to complete the job of turning off the lights at the State Department?

Becuz budget cuts are needed to support the Precedents looming tax cuts?

7 Likes

We all need a good laugh from time to time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Tillerson will be Secretary of State so long as Putin thinks Tillerson is useful.

When most anyone makes the slightest comment that can be possibly interpreted as negative against Trump, Trump savages and if possible fires the person. Except for Tillerson who before becoming Secretary of State made $1,000,000,000,000.00 deals with Vladimir Putin for which Putin pinned on Tillerson a ā€œFriendship awardā€. Deals that were put on hold because of Obamaā€™s sanctions of Russia.

What Tillerson being able to call Trump an expletive deleted moron and keep his job proves is that in the Trump administration if you are in Vladimir Putinā€™s good graces, Trump is irrelevant.

4 Likes

Then there are the ā€œusefulā€ idiot Trump nominees who show up without ever being approvedā€¦

Trump nominees show up for work without waiting for Senate approval

1 Like
Tillerson: Iā€™ll Be Sec. of State ā€˜as Long as the President Thinks Iā€™m Usefulā€™

Bye.

1 Like

Pssstā€¦ John! If someone says they are ā€œusefulā€ it means they are being ā€œused.ā€ Think about that.
Being ā€œusefulā€ is very different from being a ā€œleader,ā€ John. How on earth did you become a CEO?

1 Like

ā€œSo long as Iā€™m a useful fool.ā€

1 Like

Trump; Now, you tell me who is the moron?

2 Likes

And Iā€™ll hang around as long as you will let me.
And I never minded standingā€™ in the rain.
But you donā€™t have to call me darlinā€™, darlinā€™.
You never even called me by my name.

David Allan Coe

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available