Discussion: Tea Party Anti-Voter Fraud Group Files Suit To Inspect Mississippi Poll Books

Discussion for article #224601

When the facts don’t fit your narrative, you have to change the facts or you risk changing your narrative.

16 Likes

The poll lists are open for review at any time as long as you follow all FOIA rules. BUT you can’t monkey around with them to fit the BS you want to sell. No erasures, no “corrections”. The voting data has been pulled from the machines (PEBs and Flash Cards), so no help there. Just more whining from the beaten baggernuts.

11 Likes

Are these racist dicks still around?

8 Likes

Unskew the votes. We want to make certain that peoples really knows who they were votin’ fer. Acourse we’d focus on those of lesser intelegence, if ya knows what we’s means.

7 Likes

Catherine Engelbrecht is a failed local HouTX pol.
IIRC she ran unsuccessfully for Bugman Tom Delay’s House seat some years back.

Failing that she opened a ® Grift Shop-- known as True The Vote.

jw1

11 Likes

In reality we are searching for clerical errors to define as voter fraud.

8 Likes

How do we know some of them voters weren’t just passing?

4 Likes

It’s incredible to me that these folks are organized enough to set up professional grifting operations, but not organized enough to, you know, be ethical, non-tea bagging human beings.

4 Likes

Where’s they payoff in that?

6 Likes

The Tea Partiers sure do hate the Federal Government… except when they want to enlist a Federal court to help them along with their windmill-tilting.

5 Likes

I looked at the picture of the crowd and thought what the hell is it with these people and there thinking(if ya can call it that) then I realized its missishitty what else would ya expect

Or get a government job and check . . . . .

Tell them to first show their phone records proving they have been “inundated with reports.” I am guessing three calls on one phone line means it was ringing of the hook one lunch hour.

2 Likes

Since the dust, you’re about to bite…
Perhaps you should exit – STAGE RIGHT.

4 Likes

For the most part democrats should stay out of this fight. This is a fight between republicans. Yes, Republicans, not Tea Party and Republicans because the Tea Party is the Republican party.

4 Likes

I’ll bet that sounds better in the original German.

9 Likes

So you want to penalize yourself by shifting power to the influent. Yeah thats something worth getting behind…

1 Like

(golf clap)

Is there any reason to think that it wasn’t snark? I haven’t seen a teabagger with that much creativity unless it involved trying to hide his meth lab.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available