Discussion: Tantaros: Holder Ran The DOJ 'Much Like The Black Panthers Would'

And Ailes runs FOX News like a chapter of the KKK…so what’s your point Ms Token Non-White Female?

5 Likes

I agree. Tell that to TPM and the rest of the media

Hot is in the eye of the beholder. Most men with substance would look right past her

5 Likes

“And that’s a fact,” she says. So keep your rebuttals to yourselves, guys and gals.

Racist piece of shit.

2 Likes

“She’s kinda hot”
I just threw up in my mouth.

4 Likes

Well, nobody ever went broke underestimating the stupidity and lack of knowledge by Fox News bubble-headed fapping mannequins hold about how the Constitution, let alone the organization of, or comprehension about how the Executive branch works.

4 Likes

Yes, but only once she opened her mouth and started talking. After all, it’s “eye” of the beholder. Bust out the ball-gag and I think most guys would give her a second thought.

2 Likes

Well it sure as hell isnt news when you interject your opinion is it Andrea.

Personally I wouldn’t fuck her even with Joni Ernst’s dick.

9 Likes

Was everyone who works in front of the camera at Fox dropped on their heads as children?

1 Like

If Andrea Tantaros’ IQ drops one more point----a distinct possibility, probably before dinner—someone will need to water her a couple of times a week.

6 Likes

You know who else would have run the DOJ just like the Black Panthers would? Hitler! You can look it up!

8 Likes

droning terrorists without a trial while he was giving them trials in downtown Manhattan

Nice to know that FOXNews’ fartpuppets can simultaneously loathe both “fighting terrorism” and “fair trials.” They are SUCH patriotic Americans.

When you can capture the enemy alive, dippit, you give them a trial. If you can’t–without sacrificing American lives–you blow them up.

I HAD TO EXPLAIN THAT TO YOU, YOU’RE THAT STUPID

(I know, I know, the only thing that matter is that Obama or Holder did something, therefore: that something must be wrong.)

She put down the dog whistle and picked up the bullhorn.

Re: the rest of her word salad, according to RW logic, it’s wrong to give people accused of terrorism a trial, it makes us look weak to follow the law. And it shows Obama is naive to want that. Oh, and it’s dangerous and scary, too, vewwy, vewwy scary, these tough guys are all afraid there will be retaliation by bad guys that would be all Obama’s fault if there were trials allowed. But it is shows weakness because Obama wanted it.

Their opposition to drones I can’t even wrap my head around because they feel the need for us to bomb the hell out of everyone that even looks at us sideways while at the same time they constantly scream at Obama for not “leading”.

It doesn’t have to make sense, anymore than him being a plotting, evil dictator bent on our destruction, while he never does anything but sit around and play golf.

5 Likes

Gee… I wonder why she didn’t say “like the mob would” or “like a hedge fund would.”

2 Likes

Where in the hell do Murdoch/Ailes find these racist idiots?

2 Likes

Unfortunately, they’re lying around all over the place.

2 Likes

“I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one,” Voltaire once quipped, ‘O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.’

7 Likes

She seems nice

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available