Discussion: Spicer: Trump Explained His Wiretapping Tweet By Citing Media Reports

1 Like

Fake news!

29 Likes

You cannot inaccurately cite the NYT in one instance, then call it “Fake News” in another. The same thing goes for the CBO

24 Likes

He wrote a great book on Trump many years ago and was sued. Yet his book remains a classic Trump Nation Thank you Mr. O’Brien.

Wasn’t there a 15 million dollar penthouse purchased with a Chinese connection?

Chinese business consultant buys $16 million Trump penthouse

Manhattan socialite touts her company’s access to influence in China

President Donald Trump’s real estate company has closed on one of its first big deals since his inauguration — selling a Manhattan penthouse to the owner of a Chinese business consultancy for nearly $16 million.

Trump Park Avenue, LLC, which operates a posh condominium on Upper East Side of Manhattan, sold the three-bedroom penthouse last week to Angela Chen, a New York socialite and founder of Global Alliance Associates, according to property records.

5 Likes

Ditto jobs reports.

12 Likes

“I know that you understand what you think I said, but I’m sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

20 Likes

Agree, but if they’re talking about the server story then it’s Breitbart, I think. CNN was reporting this last week. That a Breitbart story from months ago was the source for the specious claim about Obama and all that deep state nonsense.

3 Likes

Period!
That’s it!
President has made it very clear!
I’ve been very clear!

Why they are still treating the Spice “briefing” as if a normal one is beyond me… (smh)

16 Likes

And it’s Caesar salad. Perfect!

12 Likes

Aren’t forgiven debts taxed as income? I’m sure not, in this case.

8 Likes

The merriment and joy over the “hilarious” quote about how jobs numbers are totally real now when they were fake for forever before was really disgusting. We are never going to get out of this mess unless they start doing their job and stop kissing ass.

16 Likes

The president uses invisible “air quotes” in his tweets that he makes with his fingers as he’s typing with his thumbs. The president is really just a rich, mean 8th grade girl from the '80s–but with a smart phone.

18 Likes

Well, that sure clears up things!

5 Likes

This is his opening salvo with Melissa McCarthy, a la Dueling Banjos. Dude’s got chops.

5 Likes

OH I GET IT. Now.

2 Likes

I’ll just wait for Melissa McCarthy to give us the true briefing.

8 Likes

“I want to make an apology… on behalf of YOU, to ME.” – Melissa McCarthy, SNL, circa January 20, 2017.

11 Likes

I think we have known all along that Trump pulled this wiretapping claim out of his ass. Whether he did it because he was high on coke or was responding from something he read in Breitbart is unknowable. What we do know is he wanted to change the subject and did. Now can we get back to the main story concerning the Russian connection.

13 Likes
  1. Enough with the “good try” bullshit. Condescending, unprofessional and a nearly transparent admission that you’re hiding something.

2. Is Spicer even prepping for these wastes of time? His answers are all along the lines of, “My big orange dog ate my homework.”

17 Likes

They’ll be bugging that property to the hilt, if they haven’t already. Guaranteed.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available