Discussion: Spicer ‘Not Concerned’ About Leaks After News Of Nunes Meeting On WH Grounds

1 Like

Shorter SpiceBunny: We’re not concerned. We’re scared shitless…

6 Likes

Shorter Spicer: We have always approved of Leaks that help us. Just ask Gucifer, WikiLeaks or Kremlin. They strengthen our agenda. We dont like Fake Media printing true Leaks.

7 Likes

It is not a leak if it was orchestrated!

6 Likes

Spicey is not concerned about links in this case, because the leaker was Trump, the declassifier in chief.

4 Likes

In all the hullabaloo, few noticed angry, nutty Trump friend Roger Stone on Sunday’s ABC ThisWeek saying “full of Schiff” however regarding Nunes or not the WH is full of SCIF…

1 Like

1 Like

This looks like a job for Ivanka…
http://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/compressed.photo.goodreads.com/hostedimages/1454952044i/18033947.gif

3 Likes

Nothing to worry about if you’re like me

4 Likes

If you begin with the understanding that everything Spicer says is 180 degrees from the truth…

3 Likes

Why would we be concerned about something we leaked? Did I just say that? Somebody please kick my ass.

6 Likes

13 Likes

“As someone who has seen the pee-pee tapes, let me just say we have more pressing leaks to be concerned about.”

2 Likes

The covert meeting that the House Intelligence Committee
chairman held with a source on the White House grounds
last week has not raised suspicions of an
inappropriate leak within the executive branch, White House Press
Secretary Sean Spicer said Monday.

Oh really? Was the meeting conducted in Russian?

6 Likes

Just imagine the hullaballoo if Joe McCarthy was still conducting his “red scare” testimonies.

1 Like

Actually sharing information is all about need to know. How would spicer know that, said informant, and Nunes both had the same need to know on relevant information? Also, if this informant was authorized to share “need to know” information, then his/her bosses would have given approval. There would be a chain of decision and approval that could be gathered by FOI request. If not, then said informant would absolutely be a leak. If that is the case then the WH is being selective with leakers, which obviously would not be a surprise, but that would good for the public to know.

4 Likes

Leeks ‘n’ pees. Leeks ‘n’ pees. That’s all the Outhouse can grow these days at Midnight in the Garden of Evil …and Eviler.

1 Like

Yeah, I agree because Nunes’s stories are becoming increasingly erratic. Where he is at now doesn’t even have an internal consistency. After receiving information from a White House leaker, he must run to the White House to inform them of that exact same information…which of course he can’t verify because he doesn’t actually possess said information…and apparently never did.

That sort of erratic behavior scares the shit out of ANY person involved in a conspiracy.

13 Likes

Spicer is just plying his Art of Denial.

Okay. But is it a leak when Nunes calls a press conference and tells the whole world about it? Asking for a friend.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available