Discussion: Spicer Insists Senate O'Care Bill Won't Affect Medicaid Recipients

Yes, but Spicer irreparably scuttled his credibility with his very first presser (arguing Agent Orange’s innagural crowd the biggest ever, despite clear and convincing photographic evidence to the contrary), and it has not even begun to to recover. Maybe if he dressed up as the Easter bunny, reporters wouldn’t notice his words as much?

Eh, What’s up, doc? Oops, wrong wabbit.

1 Like

And Trump’s going to dump him no matter what. It’s almost embarrassing to watch Spicey lie and lie in support of a boss who has utter contempt for him and will step on him and fire him very soon.

2 Likes

That makes it more convincing that Spicer IS talking to Rump spelt with a t. He’s talking(lies) just like Rump.

Absolutely without conscience lying from the GOP, we are faced by evil, time for the media and the Democrats to wake up and fight.

1 Like

“…no one who currently is in the Medicaid program is affected in any way,…”

Everyone say it ten times really fast and wish really really hard and it may just come true. If it does’t come true then it is all the fault of the liberals because they didn’t sufficiently BELIEVE.

1 Like

Can someone just edit the headline to read correctly. Something like: “Spicer Lied Insisting Senate O’Care Bill Won’t Affect Medicaid Recipients.”

2 Likes

Can someone explain Spicer’s spin? “No one currently on Medicaid will be affected.” How can he say that?

2 Likes

Because Trump told him he had to?

1 Like

Sean brings back parsing with a vengeance, called Aternate facts . Remember when Bill Clinton was parsing: he did not have sex with that woman…
It was his downfall, and it will be Sean’s. He seems to have aged the lines are deeper. The Trump Team knows nothing about anything except spend other people/s money - the taxpayer.

And his boss knows no loyalty, or ethical conduct or integrity or anything I’d like to tell my kids to follow as example. He actually is bad for the generation of kids who look to the president for a moral compass as the Preznut 's has gone haywire.

Truly a Den of Thieves.

1 Like

Does he not know he is lying?

bcz, he’s ethically challenged and hoping he’ll keep his job.

Don the Con probably told him to lie.

Don the Con: Sean, just lie just look at me. I get away with it.
I don’t expect integrity from my staff. Jeff got it
don’t you get it?

Of course he does, and his gig pays well.

Always Follow The Money.

2 Likes

Spicey missed his calling as a stand up comic

1 Like

Fellow TPM commenters: If you can, watch the segment that just finished airing on The Last Word (MSNBC) tonight. Ari Melber is hosting in Lawrence O’Donnell’s place. A young disabled man made the most eloquent argument for increased Medicaid and against Trumpcare that I could ever imagine hearing. Ari Melber couldn’t speak when the young man finished explaining what he (and all people) want out of life. (I don’t know how to post it here or I would). I (a perpetual talker) cannot speak after seeing this - and this segment encapsulates what the Democratic message should be.

2 Likes

Spicer has zero credibility. This is a blatant lie. They just lie so easily. It’s disgusting.

2 Likes

More comfortable lying with the cameras off?

2 Likes

More special. Let’s make health care more special! What more do you need to know?

Everything they see looks like a beautiful Ming vase–made by Obama. Must smash with hammer.

Make America Break Again

2 Likes

“The proof of the pudding is in the eating”

1 Like

Trump is clearly untrustworthy and has no problem with flat out lying and keeping a straight face…he’s a pathological liar. But we’ve never had a White House filled with liars like this ever before in US History…not even the Bush team lying about Iraq and the trumped up fake intelligence on WMD’s was a blatant lying as the entire Trump scum bags.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available