Discussion: Spicer Condemns Violent Rhetoric After Adviser Who Said Clinton Should Be Shot Visits WH

1 Like

A White House spokesman that lacks the courage to provide daily briefings on camera lecturing the media about a ā€œlack of outrage.ā€

What a bizarro, upside-down world this administration lives in.

36 Likes

Fuck you fucking fucks.

I hope your dicks shrivel and fall off.

19 Likes

Iā€™ll quote Pac here and Iā€™ll have to edit

ā€˜Brothersā€™ always hollering ā€˜peaceā€™ after they start some shit.

15 Likes

Under the trumpet and his ignorance weā€™re going to stumble into another decade of war in the Middle East. Did no one raise that? Would have liked to read the answer salad responseā€¦

7 Likes

Facts not in evidence. Haha

18 Likes

hahahahahahahahahaha I said you were in a droll mood today.

2 Likes

I feel good for some reason,

4 Likes

Well that makes ME feel good. Iā€™m really glad you do. Iā€™m pretty jolly myself for no good reason. hahahahaha

maybe itā€™s a sign!

5 Likes

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/asia/kazakhstan/articles/astana-newest-city-break-expo/

Whatā€™s the relevance?
This press release is more accurate than Spicerā€™s briefingā€¦but in the same ballpark.
No, Astana is not going to be the hottest new tourist destination.
Although 5 years ago there was a plan to make Astana a destination for medical tourism.

2 Likes

Any particular medical procedure they planned to lure people in with?

Trinidad, Colorado is the sex change capitol of the world; Rio is the plastic surgery capitolā€¦

Itā€™s true that the violent, unhinged Left has completely ruined our national discourse. Would that we could return to the days when things were civil and we were all polite to one another.

31 Likes

Good healthcare could help with that, butā€¦sorry. We donā€™t do that anymore.

12 Likes

I dunno----maybe watching, rather than participating? :smile:
Seriously, many Kazakh doctors are really devoted, and get low salaries.
There is some Western training going on now.
I had a good experience the only time I had something mildly serious, requiring a minor surgery. What I really liked was the hygiene, and the fact I got through it without any infection.
What I didnā€™t like was when I went back for the first time to get the site cleaned, the doctor didnā€™t tell me he was going to remove the anti-bacterial iodine patch----YOW, did that hurt!

1 Like

I hope your dicks shrivel and fall off.

and get the worldā€™s biggest set of ginormous, floppy man-boobs.

5 Likes

O I really wasnā€™t knocking Kazakhstan doctors since I had no idea what their training was like. Iā€™m not at all sanguine about American doctors - the profit motive has managed to freak me right out (and a friendship with a surgeon who told me way too much.)

Thanks for info. Glad you are ok.

1 Like

Baldasaro. Slang from the italian for ā€œthe sheep are scared of the shepherd, heā€™s got that look in his eyes againā€.

13 Likes

ā€Asked later in the press briefing how he could condemn Depp and Griffin the same day the White House invited Baldasaro to an event, Spicer seemed unable to recall the one-time Trump adviser.ā€œ

ā€œThe fact that I needed to know was not known at the time that the now-known need to know was known, and therefore those that needed to advise and inform White House staff perhaps felt that the information that it needed, as to whether to inform the highest authority of the known information, was not yet known, and, therefore, there was no authority for the authority to be informed, because the need to know was not, at this time, known or needed.ā€

17 Likes

The doctors who work at the Western clinic which serves expats order a lot of unnecessary, expensive medical tests ----so Iā€™m told, and one example from my experience supports this. On the other hand, our insurance pays for out of country treatment, when necessary. Theyā€™re quite good about arranging it.

My favorite medical story is about a former colleague who had a collapsed lung. He went in to the ER, was given local anestheticā€”but before the anesthetic was working, they jabbed the tube through his ribs. Haha. If it were me, Iā€™d be glad to be alive, and wouldnā€™t complain.
It was his fault, also. Heā€™d been fiddling with this CPAP settings without doctor supervision and that caused the collapsed lung.

1 Like

Donald Trumpā€™s longtime butler Anthony Senecal told NBC News Thursday that he thinks President Barack Obama should be ā€œhung ā€¦ from the portico of the White Mosque ā€” it used to be the White House.ā€

17 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available